looking for cannon barrels.

Bryian

Staff member
Forum Moderator

Hi gang,
been searching the internet for 45mm long cannon barrels with mixed results. Some of the prices are ridiculous. I don't care what material they are, as I can paint them.
just wondering if anyone could help me out with fabricating them for me. I need around 52 barrels in total.
Happy to pay for the service.

Hi BRIAN CHECK OUT THE POLISH COMPANY SZKUTNIK, he does fantastic work at reasonble prices he can do the barrels in 3-D, he is doing work for me and he is also doing work for NIGEL, CHECK IT OUT HIS NAME IS KRIS, really great work, let me know what happens. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE Don

Thanks Zoly, Baranov's cannons are the best in the business, but outside my price range since I recently retired from work.

Don, thanks for the tip, I will p.m Kris.

I seen some similar Chinese versions too,search ebay or ask Caf,Trident,Unicorn

BRIAN I THINK YOU WILL FIND KRIS CAN DO A FANTASTIC JOB IN DIFFERENT MATERIALS I PERSONALLY LIKE THE 3-D VERSIONS, plus his prices are excellent. Don

Hi gang,
been searching the internet for 45mm long cannon barrels with mixed results. Some of the prices are ridiculous. I don't care what material they are, as I can paint them.
just wondering if anyone could help me out with fabricating them for me. I need around 52 barrels in total.
Happy to pay for the service.
Contact Mike @mrshanks he CNC beautiful cannons to David (DOC) battle station.

Back