Looking to buy Midwest Kits

Hello, dear friends!

I am looking to buy unbuilt & complete kits from Midwest.
If anyone has it, please contact me
Here's the list of what I am looking for:

947 Large Skiff

948 The Rowing Dinghy

949 The Canadian Canoe

954 The Trawler

958 The Fantail Launch

960 Fireboat

972 San Francisco Scow Schooner

974 Rainbow

976 The Seabright Dory Lifeboat

977 The Maine Peapod

978 Boston Whitehall Tender

980 Steam Engine

984 Cranberry Isle – Lobster Yacht R/C

985 Jim Wilder II R/C

986 Coast Guard Life Boat R/C

987 Heritage Steam Engine

988 Elliot Bay Steam Launch R/C

990 Liberty Tugboat R/C

993 Patriot Fireboat R/C

Thanks!

SPEAKING OF MID WEST KITS I STARTED A COMPLETE SCRATCH BUILD OF THERE TOUR MASTER NO. 961. DO TO SO, SO MANY MOVES I HAVE LOST THE 2ND PAGE OF THE PLANS THE ONE WITH THE PATTERENS I HAVE THE INSTRUCTIONS AND MAIN DRAWING, I WILL REIMBURSE ANY COST. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE ALL DON

SPEAKING OF MID WEST KITS I STARTED A COMPLETE SCRATCH BUILD OF THERE TOUR MASTER NO. 961. DO TO SO, SO MANY MOVES I HAVE LOST THE 2ND PAGE OF THE PLANS THE ONE WITH THE PATTERENS I HAVE THE INSTRUCTIONS AND MAIN DRAWING, I WILL REIMBURSE ANY COST. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE ALL DON
I´ll look for it, Don. Will let you know if I find it. Take care!

Hello, dear friends!

I am looking to buy unbuilt & complete kits from Midwest.
If anyone has it, please contact me
Here's the list of what I am looking for:

947 Large Skiff

948 The Rowing Dinghy

949 The Canadian Canoe

954 The Trawler

958 The Fantail Launch

960 Fireboat

972 San Francisco Scow Schooner

974 Rainbow

976 The Seabright Dory Lifeboat

977 The Maine Peapod

978 Boston Whitehall Tender

980 Steam Engine

984 Cranberry Isle – Lobster Yacht R/C

985 Jim Wilder II R/C

986 Coast Guard Life Boat R/C

987 Heritage Steam Engine

988 Elliot Bay Steam Launch R/C

990 Liberty Tugboat R/C

993 Patriot Fireboat R/C

Thanks!
Hallo @Ricardogry
We wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
Hope your research was successful and you made several presents / gifts by yourself (and not only at birthday and christmas)

I have Rainbow kit 974 and Boston Whitehall Tender kit 978. Also have Muscongus Bay Lobster Smack kit 951 and a Bluenose 1921 by Model Shipways. Looking to sell all kits I have. Bought several kits wanting to start new hobby I thought I would enjoy. How ever i built a couple "starter kits" and found I don't enjoy as I had hoped. Now for the bad news. Bought they second hand. the Rainbow kit is missing the instructions manual and some of the wood parts bags have been opened. Have no idea if wood parts are missing. My thought was by the time I was ready to build, I would have the skills to reproduce any missing parts. If still interested please let me know. rainbow 974-2.jpg

I have Rainbow kit 974 and Boston Whitehall Tender kit 978. Also have Muscongus Bay Lobster Smack kit 951 and a Bluenose 1921 by Model Shipways. Looking to sell all kits I have. Bought several kits wanting to start new hobby I thought I would enjoy. How ever i built a couple "starter kits" and found I don't enjoy as I had hoped. Now for the bad news. Bought they second hand. the Rainbow kit is missing the instructions manual and some of the wood parts bags have been opened. Have no idea if wood parts are missing. My thought was by the time I was ready to build, I would have the skills to reproduce any missing parts. If still interested please let me know. View attachment 395216
First of all a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Best is, that you would start you own topic offering your kits

Back