Looking to give someone the Mantua Sovereign of the Seas to finish and keep [SOLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Mantua Sovereign of the Seas kit. I am an experienced modeler, and completed the hull, then had kids and put the entire kit away for the last 10 years. I've determined that I have neither the time nor the drive to complete the kit. I am looking for someone that is willing to pay shipping and I will give you the kit for free. The kit cost about $1,000 when I first got it. I ask nothing except that you pay to ship it to you. I am willing to provide pictures so you can see the current state of the kit. Please DM me if you're interested.
Do you still have the ship you are giving away? I’m interested please let me know.

I have a Mantua Sovereign of the Seas kit. I am an experienced modeler, and completed the hull, then had kids and put the entire kit away for the last 10 years. I've determined that I have neither the time nor the drive to complete the kit. I am looking for someone that is willing to pay shipping and I will give you the kit for free. The kit cost about $1,000 when I first got it. I ask nothing except that you pay to ship it to you. I am willing to provide pictures so you can see the current state of the kit. Please DM me if you're interested.
Hi ,quite few people waiting for your reply to take over the kit

im disabled with my one arm but i would be gratefull to pay you for the model. ill pay for shipping just to build this model i will give you pictures of this build please let me know i look forward to hear from you. thanks terry

SOLD

Hallo @CapnJack
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

i would be interested in the model. i dont care what the shipping cost will be.let me know. terry
Hi Terry.

SOLD

Unfortunately, It is already SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back