L'ORIENT scala 1/48 [COMPLETED BUILD]

Buongiorno, ma tutti gli ultimi post da me pubblicato non ci sono più?
google translation:
Hello, but are all the latest posts published by me gone?

Hallo Michele,
unfortunately we had some weeks ago some problem with our software, during the moving of our forum to another host.
We lost irreversible some days of posts.
We kindly ask you to repost them once more - sorry for this - now our forum is safe, faster and has much more capability for data - prepared for the next years

Ciao Michele,

sfortunatamente abbiamo avuto qualche settimana fa qualche problema con il nostro software, durante lo spostamento del nostro forum su un altro host.
Abbiamo perso irreversibili alcuni giorni di post.
Vi chiediamo gentilmente di ripubblicarli ancora una volta - scusatemi per questo - ora il nostro forum è sicuro, più veloce e ha molte più capacità per i dati - preparati per i prossimi anni

Ah ok, nessun problema, appena ho un po' di tempo pubblico tutte le foto. Il modello è terminato, vi mando intanto un paio di foto. Ne ho iniziato un'altro , praticamente la stessa, la gemella Le Commerce de Marseille però in scala 1/72.

google translation:
Ah ok, no problem, as soon as I have some free time, I will post all the photos. The model is finished, I send you a couple of photos in the meantime.
I started another one, practically the same, the twin Le Commerce de Marseille but on a 1/72 scale.

Buona giornata a tutti

.IMG_4425.JPG

IMG_4417.JPG

IMG_4408.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
She is really a beautiful model - and I am looking forward to see all the photos of the finished model - Congratulations.
I was reading about your new project in Gerards french forum - Would be great also to see this project

Thumbs-Up Thumbs-Up Thumbs-Up

È davvero una bellissima modella - e non vedo l'ora di vedere tutte le foto della modella finita - Congratulazioni.
Stavo leggendo del tuo nuovo progetto nel forum francese di Gerards - Sarebbe bello anche vedere questo progetto

E con queste foto termina il mio cantiere sull'Orient 1/48. A breve il mio nuovo lavoro, la nave gemella LE COMMERCE DE MARSEILLE in scala 1/72.
Buona giornata a tutti.

Google translate:
And with these photos my yard on the Orient 1/48 ends. Soon my new job, the sister ship LE COMMERCE DE MARSEILLE on a 1/72 scale. Good day everyone.

Beautiful to see them close to each other! The Commerce de Marseille with her 120 guns is a huge ship already in scale 1:72 - but even very impressive in your "older" version in scale 1:48 - a wonderful model.
For everybody who do not know Micheles model of the "L´Orient" I suggest to take a look at his videos showing his model...... sorry Michele, for hi-jacking the topic, but I think we should show our members also your previous work.....

and not to forget the Building-log - films

and much much more here:

Beautiful to see them close to each other! The Commerce de Marseille with her 120 guns is a huge ship already in scale 1:72 - but even very impressive in your "older" version in scale 1:48 - a wonderful model.
For everybody who do not know Micheles model of the "L´Orient" I suggest to take a look at his videos showing his model...... sorry Michele, for hi-jacking the topic, but I think we should show our members also your previous work.....

and not to forget the Building-log - films

and much much more here:

Ciao, ma sono io che ti devo ringraziare per aver condiviso i miei lavori :)

Hi, but it is on me who must thank you for sharing my works

Last edited by a moderator:
Back