Lost a friend today...

Not COVID for once. Got a call from my boss earlier. A coworker and friend was killed today in a motorcycle accident. He took these trips 3 or 4 times a year, and had for many years. When I last saw him on Wednesday, we had been having a conversation about obscure cartoons we watched when we were kids (we were the same age). We had laughed, and I had told him about one he had never heard of. He looked it up online, and remarked that he would have to see if he could find it when he got back from his trip. Because of COVID, we are having to work in different parts of the building now, so as I left the workshop to go back to the office I've been using, I told him to have fun, and I'd see him Monday. In my mind, he's just so clear right now. I'm still just stunned.

Not COVID for once. Got a call from my boss earlier. A coworker and friend was killed today in a motorcycle accident. He took these trips 3 or 4 times a year, and had for many years. When I last saw him on Wednesday, we had been having a conversation about obscure cartoons we watched when we were kids (we were the same age). We had laughed, and I had told him about one he had never heard of. He looked it up online, and remarked that he would have to see if he could find it when he got back from his trip. Because of COVID, we are having to work in different parts of the building now, so as I left the workshop to go back to the office I've been using, I told him to have fun, and I'd see him Monday. In my mind, he's just so clear right now. I'm still just stunned.
So sorry to hear about the loss of your friend, thinking of you,

best regards John,

I’m truly sorry for your loss. They same situation happened to me a few years ago. You are not alone in your pain. My sympathies.

Sorry to hear about your friend.....
Reminds me on a young collegue of mine.
The young woman with 31 yeras died two months ago by a carbon monoxid poisoning, when she was laying in the bathtub
.... every day can be the last day on earth - and this is valid for everybody
Take care and enjoy every day as much as possible

Back