Holiday Greetings L'shanah Tovah e.g. Happy New Year in Hebrew

Greetings for recuring holidays

Jimsky

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Moderator

To all our Jewish friends L'shanah tovah (Happy New Year)!!

1727881040512.png

L'shanah tovah" is a Hebrew phrase that means "for a good year" or "good year" and is used as a greeting during Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish New Year, and the Days of Awe

From SOS administration, We wish you and your loved ones a Happy and healthy year!

View attachment 474489

L'shanah tovah" is a Hebrew phrase that means "for a good year" or "good year" and is used as a greeting during Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish New Year, and the Days of Awe

From SOS administration, We wish you and your loved ones a Happy and healthy year!
AMEN!!!

Bill

Thank you! At 85, every new year is a good one ...

Although my hands are a bit shakier than they were a few years ago, and my fingers are a bit stiffer, I am still building (from kits) and every one of them is a new adventure (as well as an opportunity to learn/use a few new "magic" words).

L'Chaim! (literally translated means "To Life!")

for all our good friends
I would like to wish a happy and sweet new year on the occasion of the Jewish Rosh Hashanah that fell tonight
I wish us all peace, quiet, tranquility and security
wish you prosperity and happiness with your family and our hobby :) 1000050810.jpg

View attachment 474489

Many thanks!! L'shana tova to you and your family!!

Back