Lugger LE COUREUR - 1776 in scale 1:48 by Jean BOUDRIOT & Hubert BERTI

its not so much the cost as I save when i want something and when i saved enough i buy. I just hate getting folded plans and when I bought the complete 74 gun set books plus timbering plans plus got the le fleuron at the same time they would not send me the plans rolled and after unfolding them all the creases etc distorted everything.

I spent about $1000 US with shipping etc in one go took me abt 6 months to save up a little from each check and they couldnt even send the plans in a tube even after offering to pay any extra shipping
OK, but than nobody else can send you the plans of the Le Coureur rolled, because they are not existing in this form from ancre.

This is what you were asking for:
if so does anyone know how much they are offhand as after all my cancer crap I need to really watch my cash flow and may take a bit to save up.
All second hand plansets are folded !!!

Ahh ok I thought they printed their own or sent out for printing. I was lucky though that Gerald Boudroit sent me a PDF of the Le Fleuron admiralty drawing sheet and the inner works Profile sheet which was created right from his cad program that I found in some old emails earlier today so I do have the best uncorrupted sheets for that one though he disuaded me as it has a bunch of inaccuracies. However at least I have a great starting point for a generic version the only thing missing from the admiralty sheet is the bodyplan which would have been nice but im not greedy and happy with what I got as it reconverts back to cad formate

Please do not mix actual 3D designed plansets of Gérard Delacroix (like the Le Fleuron) and older plans 2-D drawings of Jean Boudriot draught already in 1985 on a drawing board (Le Coureur)

Dave posted resently a listing of used books for selling

available is also this monograph of the Le Coureur for a very reasonable price -> Item line 73 in the second list.

I highly recommend this drawing set and it can be a very usefull additional resource, if you build this kit model.
And if this used copy is not available any more - order a new one from ancre........

Maybe you should try to ask ancre, if there would be the possibility to get the plans alone separate ?
You could write a mail and ask......

On used market, there is a good offer on abebooks for the Le Coureur + the Belle Poule in a set for 100 Euros
CBB3B4F3-388C-40A3-87EA-257D950F751D.png

Back