MagicMal

G'day from Australia
My name is Malcolm Armour . I live near Sydney in Australia and I'll be 60 yrs young this year !
I am a member of APMA (Australian Plastic Modellers Association) website apma.org.au of which I have
been a member since 1977 ! I am also a member of the SMSC (Sydney Model Ship Society) . My modelling
interests are wide and varied and my current project (among many) is the Solferino which I am building the
1;200 scale card model available from Ukraine on GPM.PL website and L30 class yacht of Royal Hong Kong Yacht Club HKG 237 in 1:32 scale (from 1:25 scale as 1:32 scale figures
are easier to find). I have been making models since I could read maybe 6 or 7 yrs of age.

Welcome Magic Mal:
That’s a lot of ships built under your belt.
Card model ship , you said....well you are going to love one of our members @Bonden.
This guy does magic with card board, check him out.

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

G'day from Australia
My name is Malcolm Armour . I live near Sydney in Australia and I'll be 60 yrs young this year !
I am a member of APMA (Australian Plastic Modellers Association) website apma.org.au of which I have
been a member since 1977 ! I am also a member of the SMSC (Sydney Model Ship Society) . My modelling
interests are wide and varied and my current project (among many) is the Solferino which I am building the
1;200 scale card model available from Ukraine on GPM.PL website and L30 class yacht of Royal Hong Kong Yacht Club HKG 237 in 1:32 scale (from 1:25 scale as 1:32 scale figures
are easier to find). I have been making models since I could read maybe 6 or 7 yrs of age.
Hallo Malcom alias @Magic Mal
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

G'day from Australia
Hallo Malcom alias @Magic Mal
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back