Make HMS enterprise 1:48 CAFmodel

抱歉,我不会说英语,所以我只能使用谷歌翻译 下面是我制作的CAF的HMS enterprise 今年已经制作完成 之前的制作过程图片已经丢失了 只有后期的制作过程

Sorry, I can't speak English, so I can only use Google Translate Here's what I made of CAF's HMS enterprise this year has been produced before the production process picture has been lost only post-production process

IMG_0161.JPGIMG_0162.JPGIMG_0174.JPG

Heinrich

Staff member
Bluenose Moderator

你在中国住哪儿?我是南通的外教。你已经建立了一个美丽的模型。爱你的猫

Where do you live in China? I am a foreign teacher in Nantong. You have built a beautiful model. Love your cat

Last edited by a moderator:

Uwek

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

You made a very good Enterprise model - great result and very interesting presentation
Bravo!
Hope to see a real building log of your new model, the HMS Vanguard

感谢您拥有这个平台,让我可以分享我自己的船模制作过程,同时向大家学习船模制作过程。

ENGLISH
Thank you for having this platform, so that I can share my own ship model-making process, and at the same time learn the ship model-making process from every one.

43.jpg44.JPG45.JPG46.JPG47.JPG48.png49.png50.png51.png52.png53.png54.png55.png

This is completely over. I found that I had a problem with my shooting. I didn’t shoot all the details and only shot the hull. I will improve the details later.

Jimsky

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

This is completely over. I found that I had a problem with my shooting. I didn’t shoot all the details and only shot the hull. I will improve the details later.
Many thanks for showing your build process! Your models look beautiful! Also, the figurines are made of high-level details. Is this the kit or the scratch build?

Many thanks for showing your build process! Your models look beautiful! Also, the figurines are made of high-level details. Is this the kit or the scratch build?
These statues are built in the model, and I improved a part with my friends. Of course, they can be used without improvement. The effect is very good.