Maling/lakkering av Kanoner

These are cannons made by Kris / SZKUTNIK 1- 48, for Rattlesnake.
I assume that the cannons are 3D-printed, but am not quite sure what material it is printed with, resin, plastic, or- ?.
b - KANON (1).jpgb - KANON (2).jpg
The question is - what method would you use to paint / varnish these cannons with, primer, wash with alcohol or-?.
Pictures of procedures are also welcome.
Greeting-

Thanks Jim, The question was if there was anyone with experience I how I can paint these cannons to get the most realistic look possible.
Then I think of pre-treatment, wash, primer, varnish type, spray or paint, All tips are welcome.
</s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s>
</s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s>

I don’t know how much of an “over engineering job” you are planning to do, but you could prime, rattle can flat black and when dry, rattle can satin clear.

Thanks for your interest, @Bluebeard, @Vfordyce, I'm thinking of a green primer as black matte as I dry gently so that the green color is visible,
then I hope to get a look of old bronze, I hope, but it's still a while since Rattlesnake has been put on hold for a while,
I am currently working at Blandford.

Thanks for your interest, @Bluebeard, @Vfordyce, I'm thinking of a green primer as black matte as I dry gently so that the green color is visible,
then I hope to get a look of old bronze, I hope, but it's still a while since Rattlesnake has been put on hold for a while,
I am currently working at Blandford.
You have not updated your log for a wile, we want to see your Blandford updates...urgently ;)

Jimsky:
My Marisstella Cog is in the back burner because I have been commissioned by Model Expo to build a Fishing Ship for their catalog.
I’m almost at the end of the build which I have created a log that must probably I will be posting it today or tomorrow.
But I’m very anxious to get back to the Cog.
I’m also building at the same time a “Galilee Boat” that is also been commissioned.
Both logs will be up very soon posted here.

My Marisstella Cog is in the back burner because I have been commissioned by Model Expo to build a Fishing Ship for their catalog.
I’m almost at the end of the build which I have created a log that must probably I will be posting it today or tomorrow.
But I’m very anxious to get back to the Cog.
I’m also building at the same time a “Galilee Boat” that is also been commissioned.
Both logs will be up very soon posted here.
Great to know, Julian! So we will have in one shot two build logs! Many thanks in advance.

Back