Mamoli CSS Alabama

Just purchased the above kit and found some pages of the instructions seem to be missing. Also, since I am a new modeler, I am not sure whether parts lists are generally included with the kit. If so there was not one included and I would appreciate a copy if one exists.

Thanks,

Welcome aboard SOS, RCalabrese! Dusek ship kits is the official reseller for Mamoli kits. You may contact them, and they might help you to obtain the plans.

Telephone: +420 732 461 932
E-mail: dusekinfo@seznam.cz
Web: www.dusekshipkits.com
Welcome aboard SOS, RCalabrese! Dusek ship kits is the official reseller for Mamoli kits. You may contact them, and they might help you to obtain the plans.

Telephone: +420 732 461 932
E-mail: dusekinfo@seznam.cz
Web: www.dusekshipkits.com

Good luck on your build! I completed half-hull models of both the Alabama and Kearsarge several years ago. You may wish to obtain a copy of Andrew Bowcock’s book ‘CSS Alabama’ which is the definitive book on this ship with extensive scale drawings of all of the guns, rigging and construction details. Highly recommended!

Hi, RCalabrese:
I completed this model a year or so ago. I agree with syCobbs, Andrew Bowcock’s book ‘CSS Alabama’ was a big help in making a model more realistic. And I coppered the hull and put "hammocks" along the bulwarks (cotton buds). Here are four photos on my Alabama posted here on Ships Of Scale: https://shipsofscale.com/sosforums/media/albums/css-alabama-from-mamoli-kit.22/ Let me know if you have any specific questions/problems.

Hi, RCalabrese:
I completed this model a year or so ago. I agree with syCobbs, Andrew Bowcock’s book ‘CSS Alabama’ was a big help in making a model more realistic. And I coppered the hull and put "hammocks" along the bulwarks (cotton buds). Here are four photos on my Alabama posted here on Ships Of Scale: https://shipsofscale.com/sosforums/media/albums/css-alabama-from-mamoli-kit.22/ Let me know if you have any specific questions/problems.
Thanks Martin. Will do. Beautiful build!

Just purchased the above kit and found some pages of the instructions seem to be missing. Also, since I am a new modeler, I am not sure whether parts lists are generally included with the kit. If so there was not one included and I would appreciate a copy if one exists.

Thanks,
Hallo @RCalabrese
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Thanks,
Hallo @RCalabrese
Birthday-Cake

Thanks,
Hallo @RCalabrese
Birthday-Cake

Back