Mamoli plans issue

I'm hoping someone can help me out with this. The plans for my 1:64 Mamoli Bounty have what I believe to be a misprint. The parts legend stops at #20. I have no idea the dimensions nor species for parts 27-40. I can probably figure it out as I go, but I'm hoping someone has the plans that show what mine doesn't. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

20210629_104605.jpg20210629_104616.jpg20210629_104644.jpg

It seems, that you have a mixture of documents, which is by accident not complete. The material list is in italian, the sketch on the second photo is in english.
I hope, that someone of our members have a complete set and can give the necessary information.
Otherwise there will be no other way, to try to measure the dimensions on the cross section and compare with the content of strips supplied with the kit

The attachments you see were taken from sheet one of the plans. The parts list is in Italian, while the written instructions are in four languages. The cross section photo is to scale. I'll measure and figure it out the materials from there. Thanks.

To second pay 2700 i have encountered lots of issues building my Mamoli Le Coureur. Mamoli instructions seem subpar. My response wont help you much but as President Clinton used to say "i can feel your pain" . Best

Contact Mamoli? My first wooden ship-build was Mamoli's 'Blue Shadow', which I bought in 1983, it was 4 cannons short of a full battery. No internet then so I wrote to Mamoli who sent me the missing parts (I still have the envelope!). There were no problems with the drawings.

Espero que alguien pueda ayudarme con esto. Los planos de mi Mamoli Bounty 1:64 tienen lo que creo que es un error de imprenta. La leyenda de las piezas se detiene en el n. ° 20. No tengo idea de las dimensiones ni las especies de las partes 27-40. Probablemente pueda resolverlo sobre la marcha, pero espero que alguien tenga los planes que muestren lo que el mío no. Cualquier ayuda será muy apreciada.

View attachment 241329View attachment 241330View attachment 241331
Bueno, las medidas en general te vendrán dadas al construir el casco, pues en la mayoría son piezas de los diferentes forros del casco y del francobordo y de las cubiertas, por tanto no se puede dar una sola medida ya que estos forrados son de medidas variables en función del lugar del casco en donde estés trabajando. Si necesitas los nombres de las piezas me lo dices.
Suerte....

Bueno, las medidas en general te vendrán dadas al construir el casco, pues en la mayoría son piezas de los diferentes forros del casco y del francobordo y de las cubiertas, por tanto no se puede dar una sola medida ya que estos forrados son de medidas variables en función del lugar del casco en donde estés trabajando. Si necesitas los nombres de las piezas me lo dices.
Suerte....
How do I go about translating this?

I'm hoping someone can help me out with this. The plans for my 1:64 Mamoli Bounty have what I believe to be a misprint. The parts legend stops at #20. I have no idea the dimensions nor species for parts 27-40. I can probably figure it out as I go, but I'm hoping someone has the plans that show what mine doesn't. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Hallo @Dave Lewis
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

How do I go about translating this?
Solicita a Mamoli que te envie un juego de instrucciones nuevo. De todas formas lo que dice Uwek es cierto. Los grosores de los forros del casco son a base de tracas de 2mm en en primer forro y de 0,5 mm en el segundo. En realidad los forros de los cascos en estos barcos era desigual, siendo más grueso en toda la zona de la línea de flotación, para soportar mejor las balas y evitar ser hundidos. Suerte e imaginación

Attachments

• 1639994369.pdf
    92.4 KB · Views: 19

View attachment 241329View attachment 241330View attachment 241331
Hallo @Dave Lewis
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back