Mantua-Panart ROYAL CAROLINE 1:47 Scale for sale [SOLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mantua-Panart ROYAL CAROLINE 1:47 Scale

Dear friends I am selling a special model This is a high quality model in a completely new condition that I bought from the model expo website. I decided to sell this special model just because I need to generate a budget for the purchase of monographs and tools to develop models from sketches and scratches. I have added below to the offer data and photos from the site as well as original photos of the model offered for sale. I am asking for a $ 725 model, not including shipping from Israel to the intended buyer's residence. Please note that the model is currently sold on the model expo website for $ 750 after a 20% discount on a price of $ 938. I think the price I am offering is fair and attractive. Please contact me privately through our website.
20210806_191230.jpg20210806_191245.jpg20210806_191250.jpg20210806_191312.jpg20210806_191400.jpg20210806_191418.jpg20210806_191436.jpg

The Royal Caroline was built at Bedford in 1749. As King George II's state yacht, she was one of the most sumptuously decorated vessels of all time. In constant use by the Royal family until 1805, she was dismantled in 1820.

Mantua's Royal Caroline kit does justice to the royal vessel, recreating all the intricate ornamentation of the original. Double plank-on-bulkhead construction relies on laser cut wooden parts. Kit contains the finest woods, such as beech and African walnut. Fittings are superb in a variety of pre-finished hardwoods, photo-etched brass and gilded cast metal. Mantua provides seven sheets of highly detailed plans and comprehensive instruction manual guide you to the completion of a Royal Caroline model fit for a king.

Length 34"
Height 24"
Scale 1:47
Advanced Level
Double Plank on Bulkhead Wood Construction

Tap to expand
  • Mantua-Panart ROYAL CAROLINE 1:47 Scale
  • Mantua-Panart ROYAL CAROLINE 1:47 Scale
Write a Review
Your Price: $749.99
Retail Price:$937.49
You Save:$187.50(20%)
Part Number: MAN750

Last edited:
Dear Friends
I understand that I am not attractive enough and at the same time I really want to generate a budget for the purchase of the model la Belle Poule 1780 - 1:72 scale by Sail and Sail and another important book on the subject. So I decided to make another discount and sell for $ 700. I would love for you to share with friends from his site and other community of model builders.

Thank you very much for your help

some kit review and beautiful log billings
in SOS

Kit review - HMY ROYAL CAROLINE - 1749 - scale 1:47 - Panart / Victory Models / Krick

Also an untouched kit I have in my shelf waiting for better times, or a shipwright touching her. "HMY Royal Caroline, 1749" - scale 1:47 by manufacturer Panart / Mantua, available also via Victory Models or Krick The history of the vessel mentioned by Panart: Royal Yacht the Royal Caroline...
shipsofscale.com
but also the book review

Book review - Book Review: "THE ROYAL YACHT CAROLINE 1749 - Anatomy of the Ships" by Sergio Bellabarba

THE ROYAL YACHT CAROLINE 1749 - Anatomy of the Ships by Sergio Bellabarba and Giorgio Osculati Series: Anatomy of the Ship Paperback or Hardcover: 129 pages Publisher: Conway Maritime Press Ltd (June 15, 1989), Naval Inst Pr (1 Sept. 1989) Language: English (also Italian available)...
shipsofscale.com
and some info about her History

HMY Royal Caroline - Royal Charlotte (1750 - 1820) / Royal Yacht with 8 guns

HMY Royal Caroline - Royal Charlotte (1750 - 1820) / Royal Yacht with 8 guns HMY Royal Caroline was a ship-rigged royal yacht. She was ordered in 1749 as a purpose built to replace HMY Carolina as Britain's principal royal yacht. She was designed by Surveyor Joseph Allin and built at Deptford...
shipsofscale.com

Dear Friends
The kit must be sold , so I cut the price significantly. The sale price is $ 678 ExplosionExplosion,
not including shipping.

I would be happy if you help me and share the sale in every possible platform on the net.
Thank you :)Barefoot

Shota, not to be rude but if you are serious about selling this you are too high priced. I can get this model at Cornwall model boats or Ages of Sail retail for about $500 including shipping brand new and yours is used so should be less than that. Just trying to help you as I already have this model but I see you are not getting any interest….

Dear Friend / Stargazer
Thanks for the attention and advice.
I would like To complete the data, the model has not been available for sale on the cornwall model for some time and today As well. By the way in cornwall the price does not include the set of sails to which should be added 68 pounds.
I would also like to point out that on the model expo website, the price even increased to $ 769.
When I considered the Pricing I Compare the price to eBay and Amazon.
I believe the price is fair ($ 100 discount) and hope and believe that I will find a buyer just needs patience.
And again thanks for the help and advice :) Thumbsup

hello dear friends
I checked the price in the last few days on the modelexpo website and it turns out that they came out with a sale of $ 524 on this model (excluding shipping). And since I want to be realistic and fair, then I am willing to be flexible and sell my model for $ 500 (excluding shipping) and this is definitely a last offer, because below that I just lose.

So all previous wins :cool::D

Since I want to sell the model at a fair price and also to purchase monographs,
I checked the latest prices and found that modelexpo sells the model during the holiday season for $ 499,
so I am only willing to go down until after Christmas for $ 456 or about 404 euros (excluding shipping) .
Those who buy early will win a beautiful, high-quality model

merry Christmas
Screenshot_20211213-074312_Chrome.jpg

Dear Friends
The sale offer is the same price, as the one I offered in the last post (456$ or 405 Euro-excluding shipping), although in the market the price has risen as you can see in the ModelExpo
Screenshot_20220302-192251_Chrome.jpg
I would be happy to sell it to a person who wants to build a high quality and beautiful model :)

Dear Friends
I'm selling this quality model to,
I checked in the last day on a variety of sites selling this model (in the US and Europe), and I was happy to find that the price I offer is about 10-25% cheaper.
So friends, this is your opportunity to buy for your self an excellent, beautiful model at an attractive price
(450$ or about 400 euros - excluding shipping).
If you have been asking yourself why I sell the models I have collected with great effort, then the reason is, desire and need to buy other equipment that is important for development in building models from Scratch.
Thank you very much

Hi Shota,

I have this model already, but this is a common model in the Netherlands and is beeing sold voor 399 euro's. (excluding the sails)

On the Mantua website, the price is even lower, 320 euro's. All excluding sails and shipping of course.

So, for the European buyers, I think your offer is too high, no matter how "new" the kit is. I would aim around 200 euro's, 250 USD to be really attractive!

Good luck with selling a beautiful ship.

Dear Ptèr
Thank you very much for enlightening my eyes, when he is a serious buyer I would love to concretely check the pricing in the relevant market and give him an attractive offer.:)
By the way I save the buyer the cost of shipping in case he comes to the conference on May 28 in Augsburg Germany, or the week before to the US

Dear Friends
sale offer :425 $ or 390 Euro, excluding shipping
For those who have a little bit of patience, I will arrive in the last week of May for a vacation in New York and from there I continue to Germany, so whoever wants I can bring the kit with me to the US or Germany and ship from there to the buyer thus significantly reducing the shipping cost.

Dear Friends
sale offer :425 $ or 390 Euro, excluding shipping
For those who have a little bit of patience, I will arrive in the last week of May for a vacation in New York and from there I continue to Germany, so whoever wants I can bring the kit with me to the US or Germany and ship from there to the buyer thus significantly reducing the shipping cost.
thanks but I am located in the Philippines

Dear Friends

I'm trying to sell this model and another model - two models in total, just to raise money to buy other model (HMS Blandford by Modelship Dockyard)

and a monograph (Le Gros Ventre) from ancre.

special offer for 24 hours:

The two models together for only $ 1200 !! , $ 225 savings

For those who only want the royal caroline - $ 360, a discount of $ 65

For those who only want the Armed Virginia Sloop, the price will be $ 900, a $ 100 discount

Remember that the discount is valid for the next 24 hours only!

I would also like to mention that I can help the cost of shipping, because in about a month I will be able to ship from NYC to US, or Germany-Europe

Come on friends do not miss this one-time opportunity ⏰:D

Last edited:
Dear Friends
I flow with market forces and declare a sale for quick decision,
I arrive in New York on May 21st (in 5 days) and am willing to bring the model with me in my luggage to save on shipping costs to the US.
For those who are interested I am selling the model at $ 300 bargain price (excluding shipping in usa)
Come on friends do not miss this one-time opportunity

Dear Friends
I want to mention that the most beautiful and high quality kit is still offered for sale!
As I mentioned above it is priced at only $ 300, a discount of more than 50% off the starting price.
to make it clear, the kit is complete and in a new condition!
For comparison the kit costs £ 399 at the manufacturer's official store and at Model Expo it's selling for US $ 699.
Im training to give a very attractive offer !
Whoever comes first wins :cool: :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back