Mantua Soleil Royale plans for a member [GIVEN AWAY]

Hello,
I am new here and introduced myself on the introduce yourself section and mentioned I am going to be making the Soleil Royale but was missing what I thought were some plans because there were only 3 sheets.. So I ordered a set and they came today from Cornwall boats and they only took 3 days from the UK to the USA.. Anyway, it turns out there is only 3 sheets of plans and the rest of the info was in the construction manual which is what I was actualy missing.. So my good deed for today is to offer the 3 plan sheets to any member here that would like them as long as I am shipping to the USA......
Joe

I have the plans which has full size patterns but not the manual which has the instructions ..Is that what you wanted.........I do not think they sell the manual alone.........

Can you provide description on the 3 sheets that you have-what's on the plan? Thanks!

Basically full size patterns and full size view of the model with some details..The manual is what shows the small details such as guns and steps and so on...Are you thinking of building this model from plans..You should be able to blow the pictures up................

001.JPG

002.JPG

Hello,
They are free for members here. I just need your address..Although I am a newbie here, I also am a long time member of a model engine building group and I am a supporter and believer of helping group members when I can. I just need your address. Maybe you can help someone else along the line.................
By the way, with the full size formers on the plans you can start right in with construction. It is a big ship............
Joe

I sincerely thank you for your kindness. I am a half decent sculptor and maybe I can do something in return for you and other that are interested. Let me know! My name is Siemens Chan and my address is 20 Milebrook rd., W Bridgewater, Ma 02379. Thanks again!

I have the Soleil Royal model ship kit from Sergal. I have the build booklet and I'm willing to email a scanned version of the 30 pages containing the English instructions. My scanner is not the greatest but all pages are acceptable. I can honestly tell you the build booklet contains mostly general build instructions. I have it in a powerpoint file.

I’ve been overwhelmed with helps ever since My First post for interest in building the Soleil Royale. It would help me tremendously with the scans that you could provide. Thanks again ! Your helpfulness is appropriated and I would pass it on to someone else

Hello Chasi,
I broke my hip and was in the hospital getting a new one. I was just walking with my walker trying not to cry and saw that I did not get to mail out your plans. Please be assured that I will mail them out as soon as it is possible. I live alone and need to depend on other people so I am at a disadvantage but I promise you they will go out to you. I live in the country and have to get mail myself as we do not have delivery. Once again I am truly sorry and you will get them...............
Joe

Hi Joe,

Sorry to hear about the mishap-take care of yourself first. Your health and independence are priority one-the rest can wait!! I'll check on you occasionally if that's ok? Take good!!
Chasi

hello,
I have a Drs. appointment on Monday and have someone to take me there because I am not allowed to drive yet, so I am expecting to mail it then....I live out in the country and do not have mail delivery and also very short hours open time for PO, ........Joe

Joe,
Thanks for your message. How are you doing today?Your health is the priority, the plans can wait. Send it whenever convenient. You are the one that’s doing me a favor and I am thankful for that.

Chasi,
I guess I am doing as well as can be expected. This is a long road and I am dealing with it. As of now I do not see a problem with mailing. It is ready to go now. I hope you can do what you want with it..........
Joe

Back