MARKS 1/4 SCALE POCHER DUCATI BUILD [COMPLETED BUILD]

Can anyone enlighten me on where to find more of the RF hoses for this build.These are the smaller of the 2 that come within the kit

these are the 2 photos of where I started the photo collection of this build and where I'm at as of tonight.I figured that I should take pictures as I go because a lot of this detail is coved up with bodywork.Peter was helpful with his log and photos so those were referenced daily...thank you pete.Also had to fab up a stand for this thing as it got bigger.It works well until I can get the rear suspension on and use the rear stand.

20221208_181557.jpg

20221017_042557.jpg

Peter,
I was thinking of ordering the paul koo screw kit off eBay. Does it come with instructions on where each bolt goes?
and does the kit come with enough of the small rf tubing?
and with his screw kit do we get a set of decals?

See this link at Autographmodel, and scroll down: (I think eBay will give the same info)
It’s the set of bolts + installation instruction photo’s + tool kit. No tubes.
I have to look in my old e-mails if the decal-set was also separate.
DVD is separate.
But are you going to unscrew your build?
Regards, Peter

Last edited:
I wont replace the bolts that I have to disassemble for. Mostly what is still visible at this point. Do you have a source for that small tubing? I don't think the kit included enough. I actually had to cnc machine the dogbone for the rear suspension link because I damaged it during assembly.

20221214_042814.jpgbefore and after paul koo hardware screws

20221227_042338.jpg

Last edited:
I first measured all the tube parts as listed in the end of the Pocher instruction.
Then I had enough left over to make the adjustments.
I have no idea where to get the thin RF tubing. I should approach Pocher and ask them. Who knows ....

ill find that tubing...when I do ill post the link. Did you buy the pocher display case or make your own?

Back