Marmara Trade Boat, 1:48 , SC brand [COMPLETED BUILD]

Thats a real showpiece for your home. Well done.

it's looks beautiful, exlent work Thumbsup Thumbsup

Thank you Brian077 and Shota70. !!!

Still needs a couple more of details on the deck. I have to secure the cargo :) with some ropes, etc.

I have started to work on the masts, as you can see, and will be followed by the rigging. I do not like this last work, but on this model will look great.

Cheers
Daniel

Hi all

Yes, I couldn't stop myself. Yes, the Red Dragon will be finished. Yes, it's almost done, but i decided to stretch the end of it and start SLOWLY another project that i have dreamed all my life since I started this hobby. Building a POF ship.

Wait !!!! NO NO I will not jump and start one of those complex and master models that you can see every day at SOS building logs. I am learning from them.

But I am in love with this Marmara boat that is a hybrid, like my Prius :). It is at the bow and stern POB and all the rest in between POF.

The ribs are 2x3 mm. Small. So i am scare with the sanding. Questions to come.

To start you can read a nice kit review here:

For history, I was not able to find, let be clear, anything, beside what came with the kit. The site, cited at the end, have stopped working this year. So I will post these pictures:

View attachment 169518View attachment 169519

At the review kit link. You will find the instruction manual in English.

Well.... more to come.... but this is the start of another step on my hobby.....AND I WILL NEED YOUR EXPERT HELP !!!!

Daniel
Hallo Daniel, alias @Dematosdg ,
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Enjoy your special day

Birthday-Cake

Back