Marmara Trade Boat

I just wanted to alert the members to a small model by Shicheng Model. Its a pretty little thing at about 17 inches 1/48 scale, good materials and only about $250.00 Canadian. open boat with nice detail. Only problem is no English instructions but lots of pictures. Check it out.

Morgan

I just wanted to alert the members to a small model by Shicheng Model. Its a pretty little thing at about 17 inches 1/48 scale, good materials and only about $250.00 Canadian. open boat with nice detail. Only problem is no English instructions but lots of pictures. Check it out.

Morgan
Hi,do you have images of the model?

I guess it is this kit, which was once introduced by @mstritzl in a topic

BTW: If you scroll down you will come to a post made by @Dematosdg showing the english translation of the manual!
Maybe this will help @Morgan York

Morgan

Thread 'Marmara Trade Boat, 1:48 , SC brand [COMPLETED BUILD]' https://shipsofscale.com/sosforums/threads/marmara-trade-boat-1-48-sc-brand-completed-build.5645/

Cheers
Daniel

I also have this kit. I bought it because of it's interesting nature, a diversion from the canon and rigging types. I hope to get underway as soon as I complete my little "Le Coureur" monster. The quality is of good materials and instructions, though in chinese CLEAR to understand this time.

Morgan
Hallo @Morgan York
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Morgan
Hallo @Morgan York
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back