Mary Rose plan

I’ve lost sheet 5 of 8, I just need pictures of the one sheet 5/8, I have the rest. My caldercraft build is on site. Thanks for anything

Did you already contact Jotika / Caldercraft directly ? Often they are very helpful and it could be, that they will send the missing sheet directly to you by post. Especially due to the fact, that you are also living in the UK, postage costs would be not very high

I’ve lost sheet 5 of 8, I just need pictures of the one sheet 5/8, I have the rest. My caldercraft build is on site. Thanks for anything
I gave up on DeAgostini Vasa-the kit just didn't fit together right. I do have a Caldercraft Mary Rose kit 'curing' in my living room. Any tips, hints?

Start the project and build the kit - the best hint I can give in moment
Why waiting?
Afterburning from the DeAgostini Vasa burn. I'll pull the plans for a runup today. Bought a camera for the Vasa now I can sue it on this one. Would love to visit the museum but its a long drive from Minnesota! LoL

Hi Spars
It depends on whether you want to make the kit as is - in which case there are builds on here that will help you. Or whether you want to modify the kit to make a better representation of modern thinking. Ike for example is changing the kit and also Graham has modified the kit as well. Like Ike I decided to add decks to represent the Carrack type of boat I believe it was and I attach my current status showing this…

Attachments

• 77D5CA97-E085-4DC9-B5AF-2A19B69104B1.jpeg
    77D5CA97-E085-4DC9-B5AF-2A19B69104B1.jpeg
    238.9 KB · Views: 51
Hi Spars
It depends on whether you want to make the kit as is - in which case there are builds on here that will help you. Or whether you want to modify the kit to make a better representation of modern thinking. Ike for example is changing the kit and also Graham has modified the kit as well. Like Ike I decided to add decks to represent the Carrack type of boat I believe it was and I attach my current status showing this…
I'll take the time, now that we in Minnesota are being warned to stay indoors, to look at the images for ideas I can use.

Afterburning from the DeAgostini Vasa burn. I'll pull the plans for a runup today. Bought a camera for the Vasa now I can sue it on this one. Would love to visit the museum but its a long drive from Minnesota! LoL
I've cleared the decks(so to speak) for the project. Am reading and viewing up on the job. I've talked with my cat about staying away but he doesn't appear to understand.

Hi Spars
Love the build!!

I've set Vasa aside. There is too much going on and the parts don't fit very well. I will build as the kit specifys. That is my level of experience.

Hello, where did You get those plans?
first of all a warm welcome here on board of our forum
These Mary Rose drawings are from the ship model kit from Caldercraft / Jotika

Back