Master Korabel Deck Boat St Gabriel

I goofed, and ordered this model from Ukraine. It arrived with only Russian text instructions. No English! I messaged the Ukraine agent, but am not at all sure he will be able to help. If anyone is able to scan the printed text instructions to me I would be grateful, and re-imburse any expenses to you in US dollars. Help!

I goofed, and ordered this model from Ukraine. It arrived with only Russian text instructions. No English! I messaged the Ukraine agent, but am not at all sure he will be able to help. If anyone is able to scan the printed text instructions to me I would be grateful, and re-imburse any expenses to you in US dollars. Help!
Did you contact Master Korabel directly??Eugene will help you for sure with the English instruction

Or maybe you can contact Age of sail,they are selling MK kits too

shop@master-korabel.ru

shop@master-korabel.ru

Thank you very much indeed!
shop@master-korabel.ru
shop@master-korabel.ru

shop@master-korabel.ru

Thank you indeed Zoly, I received the complete instructions by email today, and have successfully printed them. Much appreciated. Am building Argos, and St Gabriel is next on the list. Cheers!

Thank you indeed Zoly, I received the complete instructions by email today, and have successfully printed them. Much appreciated. Am building Argos, and St Gabriel is next on the list. Cheers!
Can we see a build log from you of your build?

I underline the words from Zoly - would be great to see a building log of this model :cool:

Hallo Frank,
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back