MATERIALS

HI ALL I NEED SOME HELP WITH LOCATING ITEMS, have ordered through AMAZON BUT ITEM COME FROM CHINA THEY SEE TO HAVE A SHIPPING PROBLEM, I HAVE ORDERED SOME DRMEL DRUM SANDERS IN THE PACKAGES OF LIKE 6 VARIOUS GRITS, also for my SHOP VAC need conversion units to fit vac to BAND SAW, DISK SANDER AND FOR MY THICKNESS SANDER, have been waiting about 6 weeks now know responce, i understand the problem, does any one have a different supplier, GOD BLESS STAY SAFE ALL Don

what size attachments for shop vac do you need, from 3" to 1 1/2"?

Home Depot or Lowes sells adapters and hose sets.

they also sell Dremel items, and both have websites to check and have them shipped or your family can pick up at local store.

Let me know exactly what you need and what catalog item number you have on order, I can do some research.

Hi AND ALSO MENARDS PROBLEM WHEN I TRY TO ORDER ON LINE IT WOULD NOT ACCEPT ORDER IT SAYS STORE IS CLOSED ON ALL 3, my daughter has the sizes for the vac she will be home tomorrow, will give you sizes then, IT IS WHAT IT IS THE NEW NORMAL. GOD BLESS BE SAFE Don

Your local wood worker stores, at the ones by me has bins with all sizes. Rockler for one has every type.

Back