Merry Christmas *********** Merry Christmas! *************

Jimsky

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Moderator

G744.gif
Christmas brings every heart together, is the perfect time of year to greet others from your heart, celebrate the family, joy, and come together. It’s a time to be merry and indulges in plenty of food and drink to keep warm during the cold winter. ;) Everyone dear to you including your friends, family, spouse, girlfriend, boyfriend, relatives, colleagues expect some sweet Christmas wishes from you. We SOS administration, don’t want to miss this great opportunity to show the love and warmth your heart holds for you and the one you love and care for.
It’s never easy to put your feelings into so few words... We hope this Christmas season will take you closer to all those that you desire in your heart. Wishing you and your families good health, never-ending happiness, peace, and prosperity this Christmas and in the coming years.

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

SOS administration

Dear Jim, all administrators, staff members and to all members of the SOS, a very merry Christmas and a happy and healthy 2022. Hopefully we will see the end of the pandemic in the coming months.
Many thanks to all who given me their help, advice and information when getting stuck with my build of the Endeavour during the past year.

Trevor

Dear Jim, all administrators, staff members and to all members of the SOS, a very merry Christmas and a happy and healthy 2022. Hopefully we will see the end of the pandemic in the coming months.
Many thanks to all who given me their help, advice and information when getting stuck with my build of the Endeavour during the past year.
Many thanks, Trevor! Same to you and your family. Merry Christmas!!

May the spirit of Christmas
Fill your home with love.
All your dreams, the deepest wishes
Let come true, bring a smile.
Have a wonderful time
With your friends, with your kin.
Say all problems “Goodbye!”
Merry Christmas, good New Year!

Congratulations to all modelers around the world on the holiday!I want to congratulate you all with festive Christmas clips

Back