Mid-West Fantail Launch 123B-B2 No plans - any one have some to share or buy?

Hi, I am back to build a steam version of the Mid-West Fantail Launch 123B-B2. My Borkum has given my much pleasure this summer and my pandemic project Stormy45 is nearing completion - needs fine-tuning of the fittings etc. and will be ready for maiden voyage this spring after the thaw here. -22 C feels like -29 C here now.

My question to the group - where can I find plan for the Mid-West Fantail Launch 123B-B2. Got all the pieces but no plans. What should I do next? My boat seems to be 19 inches while I see others at 22 inches and labelled Fantail Launch II. Thanks and Happy New Year - Derek/Canada

Stormy45.jpg20220114_153014.jpgFantailLaunch.jpg

Kurt,
I am assuming MidWest, but that is a guess as the packaging has no name on it as the photo suggests. It looks like Midwest Products from ebay references.
Derek

Thanks, decided to go with the updated Mid-West Fantail launch II that I found in Quebec City/Canada for $80.00 US- great find as many places sold out and discontinued!. Will post my build when I get it. Derek

Thanks, decided to go with the updated Mid-West Fantail launch II that I found in Quebec City/Canada for $80.00 US- great find as many places sold out and discontinued!. Will post my build when I get it. Derek
Hallo Derek alias @morfa
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

How is the preparation or maybe already build of the Fantail going?
Hope to see your work like you promised in the post.....

Hi, I am back to build a steam version of the Mid-West Fantail Launch 123B-B2. My Borkum has given my much pleasure this summer and my pandemic project Stormy45 is nearing completion - needs fine-tuning of the fittings etc. and will be ready for maiden voyage this spring after the thaw here. -22 C feels like -29 C here now.

My question to the group - where can I find plan for the Mid-West Fantail Launch 123B-B2. Got all the pieces but no plans. What should I do next? My boat seems to be 19 inches while I see others at 22 inches and labelled Fantail Launch II. Thanks and Happy New Year - Derek/Canada

View attachment 282585View attachment 282587View attachment 282588
I found one on EBay and as yours it’s missing the full scale plans too. If you find them I’m interested too.

Hallo Derek alias @morfa
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
How is this project going? I think also @Phillip Serviss would be interested to hear some news

Back