Mighty Mite [COMPLETED BUILD]

IGR

Built this as a quicky just to look at quality of kit. Basic kit but instructions sometime lacking. Changed the planking above the deck and added clear plastic to all windows. Used tin foil that I sprayed gold on the rudder. Hove not tightened the guide wires as I need to remove cabin to take the model to my daughter where I will reassemble it. Used my own colour Scheme and added the planking on the front of the Cabin.

IMG_8420.JPG

IMG_8421.JPG

IMG_8422.JPG

IMG_8423.JPG

IMG_8424.JPG

IMG_8425.JPG

IMG_8449.JPG

IMG_8450.JPG

IMG_8451.JPG

IMG_8452.JPG

IMG_8453.JPG

IMG_8456.JPG

IMG_8455.jpg

Yes seen this! Great little fun model. Just not for the purist :) YouTube shows how to scuff it… nice to have a relax model kit bash at times.

Not the Mighty Mite I was expecting. When I wa in the Marines, we used aluminum framed mini-Jers called that name. Never seen a model of that…

Bought it from Model Expo on the web. Very good supplier.
Thank you. Yeap I buy stuff from them also. Mark has replaced some parts for me and so has John. I had a couple Fair American kits for sale until I got into them and decided to build them me self. I am really glad I didnt sell them. I checked into Lauckstreetshipyard and they have some good helper videos and stuff.

Built this as a quicky just to look at quality of kit. Basic kit but instructions sometime lacking. Changed the planking above the deck and added clear plastic to all windows. Used tin foil that I sprayed gold on the rudder. Hove not tightened the guide wires as I need to remove cabin to take the model to my daughter where I will reassemble it. Used my own colour Scheme and added the planking on the front of the Cabin.
Hallo @IGR
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back