Miniature Sailing Ship Construction - British Barque Gulf Stream

shipbuilder

My latest book,Miniature Sailing Ship Construction - British Barque Gulf Stream - (self published)
FIve chapters
The Barque "Gulf Stream"
Constructing the Basic Hull
Constructing the Display Case
Fitting Out the Hull
Masting & Rigging
102 pages, 25,608 words, 240 images, including deck and sail plans. The book is coil bound so it opens flat, or may even be turned inside out if used as reference during the construction of a model.
I have had an initial print run of 46 copies, that arrived yesterday, 28th October, 2019.
Price £12.99 (Excluding postage - postage quoted on request)
Bob
Gulf Stream cover 29 Oct (Large).JPG
Gulf Stream (2) (Medium).JPG

shipbuilder

Thanks, It has trailed off now, but there are only 23 left. Not bad considering it was only published on the 28th October last. I expect they will dribble out until they are all gone now. I don't think I will be writing any more printed books, it involves an awful lot of work, and even the post and packing, plus tramping to the post office takes a lot of energy when one it getting on in years! But I hope to continue with the downloads -
Bob

Ancientmodeller

Thanks, It has trailed off now, but there are only 23 left. Not bad considering it was only published on the 28th October last. I expect they will dribble out until they are all gone now. I don't think I will be writing any more printed books, it involves an awful lot of work, and even the post and packing, plus tramping to the post office takes a lot of energy when one it getting on in years! But I hope to continue with the downloads -
Bob
And long may you do so.
Dave