Mississippi River Boat by MOG – OcCre 1:80 [COMPLETED BUILD]

Hello after a lengthy time away working on 1914-1918 Army Mule drawn ambulance 1:16, ready to start a new ship build. I want to add led lighting to this build however uncharted waters for me can anyone put me in the right direction on types, companies, or anyone who has some experience here. Thanks MOG
Pic of the new build coming soon
Just a quick pic of my Ambulance

I’m very grateful to Greg Krenzelok and U.S. ARMY VETERINARY CORPS HISTORICAL PRESERVATION GROUP and the 27th Infantry Society for telling my grandfather’s story.
Hallo @MOG
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Completed The Mississippi paddle wheeler. This build was mainly about learning how to wire and use lighting. The build itself was straight forward and fun to do. The real challenge was the lighting, which was new for me. Much trial and error. Hiding & running the wiring required a different kind of planning following the written instructions for a step-by-step build was not possible all the time. The wiring termination points Aft starboard was a real test getting all 14 sets to connect into two 3-volt battery packs. All and all I believe the build came out all right. It was fun and I learned much.pw1.JPGpw2.JPGpw3.JPGpw5.JPG

My Congratulations for finishing this very good model - Bravo

Hello after a lengthy time away working on 1914-1918 Army Mule drawn ambulance 1:16, ready to start a new ship build. I want to add led lighting to this build however uncharted waters for me can anyone put me in the right direction on types, companies, or anyone who has some experience here. Thanks MOG
Pic of the new build coming soon
Just a quick pic of my Ambulance

I’m very grateful to Greg Krenzelok and U.S. ARMY VETERINARY CORPS HISTORICAL PRESERVATION GROUP and the 27th Infantry Society for telling my grandfather’s story.
Hallo @MOG
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back