Model Expo "Chesapeak Bay Falttie" Scale 1/32

Excellent work and great suggestions for completing the sails. sails for the Flattie
I’m glad you like them.
These sails are my third attempt. I tried other methods but they all failed.
The method I described here is the best that worked for me and the fastest with excellent results.

HI BLUEBEARD PICTURES OF THE TOUR MASTER No. 961 STARTEDE SCRATCH BUILD A MCOUPLE YEARS AGO DUE TO PHYSICAL PROBLEMS DUE TO AGE 84 1/'2 AND MANY MOVES LOST SHEET No. 2THE PATTERNJ SHEET, REALLOY WOULD LIKE TO CO. GOD BLESS STAY BSAFE ALL DONMPLETE IT IF POSSIBLE

View attachment 348567

View attachment 348569
Donfarr
Thank you for sharing those pictures with us.
From what I can see, it’s looking great and will be for sure, an outstanding looking model.

Magic Mike
You’ll have lots of fun building it. There are many details that can be added to it. I was limited in adding anything because ME wanted me to built the model according to the instructions and using only the materials provided with the kit.
There are thousands of pictures on Pinterest that you can use as reference to find these details that will add beauty and realism to your model.
I will be following your building log whenever you decide to start it.

HI BLUEBEARD PICTURES OF THE TOUR MASTER No. 961 STARTEDE SCRATCH BUILD A MCOUPLE YEARS AGO DUE TO PHYSICAL PROBLEMS DUE TO AGE 84 1/'2 AND MANY MOVES LOST SHEET No. 2THE PATTERNJ SHEET, REALLOY WOULD LIKE TO CO. GOD BLESS STAY BSAFE ALL DONMPLETE IT IF POSSIBLE

View attachment 348567

View attachment 348569
Donfarr:
We found today the blueprint you where looking for.
Carlos will make a copy of it and ME will send you a free copy.
Now we can all see you finishing your model.

I have built one similar from MWP and my tutor at the time gave me some thin strips and said make it a bit different and talked me into to adding planking to hatch cover and to the seats with the thin strips, to give it a bit more less plywood look.

I also would like to say that pretty soon ME will start production on the Midwest Products “Tour Master 961”.
As soon as is out I will get the first kit to create a building log here.

Back