model/expo

Hi all anybody having problems with JOHN GARCIA M/E TRYING TO ORDER 3 sets of plans for the ARMEED LONG BOAT(the good one ) i keep getting message to call him i have told him i can not hear well on the phone even with my hearing aides on all he will get is WHAT, WHAT and more WHAT he has all my info. at M/E just wondering if it is JOHN THIS IS THE 2nd ONE the previous gave him my card information but have not heard back from him, any one else having problems. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE Don

OK GUYS full of problems right now one thing after another, dropped my PERFORMAX BAND SAW FENCE YESTERDAY fits but to loosly, have contacted MENARDS waiting for an answer from them saw a post yesterday about MICR-MARK fences will that fit my PERFORMAX 9 INCH BAD SAW. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE ALL Don

I HAVE HAD THE SAME RESULTS AS YOU GUYS EVERY ORDER I PLACED HAS COME IN JUST FINE BUT DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING ON THIS ORDER. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE. Don

Their web-site said that they were experiencing some supply problems due to the virus, and possible shipping delays for the same reason. I have recieved a couple of small orders from them recently with no problems.

Back