Model of Marie-Jeanne

Hello everyone. I have a 1:50 kit for the Marie-Jeanne but I am missing the keel and bulkheads. Could someone direct me to a plan so that I can cut these shapes to continue with the model.
Bob
Hi ,welcome aboard, first of all, we need to know who is the manufacturer of the kit

Thank you for your response. The kit is by Billing Boats A/S-DK 6640 Lunderskov--Denmark
Hello Rob. First, welcome on board SOS! Have you tried to contact Billing Boats, The kit doesn't match the stock number of the kit you have, but listed as the current at their web site:

http://www.billingboats.com/da/27/2/boats/advanced-beginner/P-bb580-marie-jeanne.html

Here is their email address: info@billingboats.com Hope they will help you to obtain missing plans, or direct for additional help.

Hello everyone. I have a 1:50 kit for the Marie-Jeanne but I am missing the keel and bulkheads. Could someone direct me to a plan so that I can cut these shapes to continue with the model.
Bob
Seems you have a similar problem than I had: Marie Jeanne
You should be able to get the necessary information off the plans as per the link Jimsky provided above.
Please do a build log once you get started.
All the best.

Also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum
Wish you luck to get the missing drawing from Billing

Hi Bob,
I'am afraid you will not succeed at Billing Boats as they do not include or issue any detailed part drawings in their kits.
I know this from my attempt to obtain drawings for a kit of the Smit Rotterdam a couple of years ago.

Back