Model Ship Rigging on a miniature Spanish Carraca

Hi everyone, I have made a video on how to do rigging on my Carrack mini model. I thought you guys might enjoy it. With each video, I am trying to make them better a little bit. Today I changed the camera angle. Let me know if you find this presentation better than a faraway one or if you have any other input. I appreciate it all. Also if anyone has any requests for me to show some techniques or other things let me know.

Hello Branko
Your video is really NICE. I like the angle of the camera. I can see all the details of your work as you proceed.

Can you please offer me:
1. details on the camera you are using?
2. Are you using a tripod - is the tripod on your workbench or located on floor next to bench?
3. Are you using a remote control to start the camera recording
4. Are you using a video Editing Software program to edit your video?

Thank you for considering to answer my questions.

Hello Branko
Your video is really NICE. I like the angle of the camera. I can see all the details of your work as you proceed.

Can you please offer me:
1. details on the camera you are using?
2. Are you using a tripod - is the tripod on your workbench or located on floor next to bench?
3. Are you using a remote control to start the camera recording
4. Are you using a video Editing Software program to edit your video?

Thank you for considering to answer my questions.

Thank you for asking, I am always happy to answer questions.

1. I use my phone a Sony Xperia XZ2.
2. I am using an iPad Gooseneck holder.
3. I wish, that is a good idea I ordered one.
4. I use the Open camera app on my phone and my son edits the videos in Davinci Resolve Pro.

I want to make a video on how to make better model ship-building videos but that will come later after I am more practiced with my process.

Back