Tutorial modelling guide - "Modellbaufibel" by Günter Bossong - a huge number of detailed TUTORIALS

Uwek

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Moderator

Günter Bossong was very well known as a very experienced modeler (especially RC but also static)
and also for publishing several books, the most known is "Schiffsmodelle perfektionieren".

9783881800938-de.jpg

But there are his tutorials also online available

There is (unfortunately everything in German lanuguage) a huge collection of his tutorials and tipps to be find at this page

Here a first view to get a feeling

Take a look, and if you do not speak German, use google translate - I am pretty sure, everybody will find something new........

Unbenannt.JPG Unbenannt1.JPG

Unbenannt2.JPG Unbenannt3.JPG

Unbenannt4.JPG Unbenannt5.JPG

and much more ......

Last edited:
Great ressource! I like his book and his "Modellbaufibel" (= modelling guide) very much.

Günter Bossong was very well known as a very experienced modeler (especially RC but also static)
and also for publishing several books, the most known is "Schiffsmodelle perfektionieren".

View attachment 219122

There is (unfortunately everything in German lanuguage) a huge collection of his tutorials and tipps to be find at this page

Here a first view to get a feeling

Take a look, and if you do not speak German, use google translate - I am pretty sure, everybody will find something new........

View attachment 219116 View attachment 219117

View attachment 219118 View attachment 219119

View attachment 219120 View attachment 219121

and much more ......
As well as a few others, it is good, but unfortunately also expensive at around € 117

As well as a few others, it is good, but unfortunately also expensive at around € 117
Yes, the book is in the meantime expensive on the used market

- therefore it is great to have a lot of his tipps online -> see my links from the first post

Hello,
I have this book.
Whoever wants can buy it.
Offer per PM.
The book is in almost new condition.
Karl
The encyclopedia by Mondfeld is just as good, if not better, as are the books by Zimmermann and Holz. And of course - the Internet is big and wide, and sometimes useful and helpful ;)

Back