MSJ JOURNAL

FOR THOSE. just contact me. WHO ARE INTERESTED, I HAVE MSJ JOURNAL DROM ISSUE Nº 1-2007 UNTIL IT WENT OUT 2016. they are downloaded in PDT format. i have offered this magazine to the management, but no answer.- el capi.
as usual free of charge.
Hi El Capi

All the MSB Journal can be downloaded in the link below,also they restarted in 2022 ,it is in the SOS menu all the issues also the last one is at right top side bar.

B7D467C3-B565-4017-A88A-FD18C528D6DB.jpeg

D93FEAA3-26C3-4D48-9320-24E740B55BDF.jpeg

Hi El Capi

All the MSB Journal can be downloaded in the link below,also they restarted in 2022 ,it is in the SOS menu all the issues also the last one is at right top side bar.

View attachment 375130

View attachment 375131
I did not expect more from your message
I do not know if you have a newer or updated version, because I do NOT have it- your circle.
it is much better to have guitar classes, makes a swimming pool in the garden or motor cross, of which newcomers and not-so-newcomers can learn from.
as you can see I have deleted all, and am starting to delete about 16 GB of material, as my time here will now be very short. My wife has again got -not one but two -brain tumours. Waiting any day for an operation waiting list. after that, she will need all the help I can do.-
el capi

MIG.jpeg

I do not know if you have a newer or updated version, because I do NOT have it- your circle.
it is much better to have guitar classes, makes a swimming pool in the garden or motor cross, of which newcomers and not-so-newcomers can learn from.
as you can see I have deleted all, and am starting to delete about 16 GB of material, as my time here will now be very short. My wife has again got -not one but two -brain tumours. Waiting any day for an operation waiting list. after that, she will need all the help I can do.-
el capi

View attachment 375803
sorry. fially find MSJ under ship vendors-sorry. a page i never see, as I have never sold one single model. the should be 3 in museums for more then 30 years ago- sorry again

el capi

View attachment 375803
The best wishes for your wife Paul.

Hi El Capi

View attachment 375130

View attachment 375131
1. How about a mailing address and/or an email address about this 'pub' so we can contact them and find out the 'skinny'?
2. I, for one, have had my interest piqued by your tease.
3. when I google the info you have given us, I get the Multiple Sclerosis Journal.

Back