MY BLUENOSE- YUANQING SCALE 1:72 SCALE [COMPLETED BUILD]

Happy Birthday my dear friend! Wishing you many more happy and healthy years ahead! Birthday-CakeShip-1
Thanks Jim, I thank you for your very nice words and nice comments. Thanks for the cake, I had two big pieces of cake tonight , it was so good but it drove my blood sugar up to just under 10 and that is not so good.
Regards Lawrence

Happy Birthday to you, and we wish the best you Bernadette and you for the rest of the holidays.

Just keep an eye on the grog barrel to keep all safe.
Hello Kurt, I thank you very much for your very nice words and overly nice comments Yes Bernadette and I do appreciate this very much. Will keep in mind your warnings on the Grog Barrel, but that is very difficult.
Regards Lawrence

Dear Lawrence
happy Birthday to you, :)Birthday-CakeBeerShip-1BottleExplosion
wish you Happiness, joy and success in whatever you ask for
Hello Shota, I thank you very much for your very kind words and overly nice comments. I do appreciate all of your treats and goodies, I do love the cake but it dose not love my blood sugar levels, Some Good Though.
Regards Lawrence

Hello Ship Mates, Bernadette and I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Even Better and Happier New Year to Come.
I have been spending a bit of time in my Old Ship Yard the last couple of days and we the little fellows and I have cleaned up the char on part #08 to #15 and glued them all together, spent a lot of time waiting for my glue to dry.
Regards Lawrence

View attachment 277647
Hi Lawrence.
Good to see that the keel is made.
And 1 dag to late, but still congratulations with your new year on the Birthday Scale!
Regards, Peter

And of course, with China so far ahead in time, I always miss these birthday announcements! A very happy birthday my dear friend. I hope you enjoyed the day thoroughly with Bernadette and wish the both of you only the best of health in the year ahead!

And of course, with China so far ahead in time, I always miss these birthday announcements! A very happy birthday my dear friend. I hope you enjoyed the day thoroughly with Bernadette and wish the both of you only the best of health in the year ahead!
Hello Heinrich, We thank you very much for your greetings and very nice wishes. Yes we had a great day , We went to my daughters for dinner and cake. Out Grand Daughter was there also with her twin girls. They have so much energy that it makes us tired just watching them grow, but it make us old foke very proud.
Still do not have a lot of time to work in my Old Ship Yard but am squishing in a few moments here and there.
Regards Lawrence

Hello Ship Mates, This has been a very busy time of year for me and my house hold duties, How all is not lost as I die get the aft Starboard side of the keel tapered and glued into place, not much I know but it is a start.
Regards LawrenceView attachment 282251
Hi Lawrence. It may just one part, but a special part witch give the keel some flow.
It looks nice!
Regards, Peter

Hi Lawrence, it's good to see a new start for this beautiful project! You are only at the beginning but the start is more than good.
I have put aside all other projects to devote myself exclusively to the BN.
I think it will turn out to be one of my best works in the end, I'm enjoying it like never before!

Greetings

Piero

Hi Lawrence, it's good to see a new start for this beautiful project! You are only at the beginning but the start is more than good.
I think it will turn out to be one of my best works in the end, I'm enjoying it like never before!

Greetings

Piero

Greetings

Piero
Kurt, I have been in and out of the logs very little, or in short bursts only, so in catching up I too will congratulate you on your memorable birthday and progress on the BN keel as another step in the dance forward. Rich (PT-2)

Back