my builds

I have been building ships since a boy in the workshop of my adoptive father, who was a carpenter. at 15 years old I started building plans models, most of them went into the bib- mainly of lack of information. it was mostly flights, but some ships came in too. cutty Sark, Thermopylae, Old Ironside, Uss Coastguard cutter "CAMPEL" maybe this name do not say you mush, but I remember this Ship together with the Danish Polar ship Kista Dan. both rescued most of the people with the still unsolved collision between the Italien Cruse liner Andria Doria and the Swedish Freight and passenger ship "Stockholm. and accident which should never have to happen- all detail are still looked under secret. Then I started with the very first Wasa from Billing Boat- which was soon taken out of the market- then, and all from Billing Boat, as there were nothing else- mainly Fishing cutter- now out too, both similar to Bent, Crabben Cutter and Nordkap- it was still when the OLD Man from Billig was alive. I met him ones under a fair. Next was Lilla Dan, Norske love (3 models)these were all bought in Madrid. Then San Juan Nepusana, Artesania Latina; The Albatros, and a few minor models first from Occre, then Santisima Trinidad (through weekly entry Altaya) but half done, it went to the Bin. Then Montañes and Soligh Royal. there are surely some I have forgotten- it is more than 40 Years. I forgot the Victory -about 1982- with NO LASER cut. most had to do by hand saw.

Back