My builds

For one reason or another, my builds have Never been added, so here it goes:
Billing Boats: Wasa; Norske Love x 3; Lila Dan; Coast bout Bent; Norden; Mary All, Nordcap; dana.
OCCRE: Soleil Royal; Stra. Trinidad; Montañes; Ntra Sra. delPilar;Albatros; Aurora; Endevour; Candelaria.
Artesania Latina: San Juan Nepusano, old Swift.
Amati: Victory and from Corel: Unicorn
Coast Bout Bent- the only one still alive in the Family en Denmark- must be over 40 years old. the 2Nd for real. Pussing the Boat into the sea. The person to the right was my eldest uncle.

BLOKHUS 2.jpgBLOKHUS 3.jpg

aye, an impressive fleet - you still have them all?
[/QUOT
No, there is only one alive in my family in Denmark. Norske love and Soleil Royal was capped down and to the bin. Norske Love was 40 Years. The Wood could not take anymore. I started to build in early 1960 with Billings boat fishing boats. there was nothing else that time. I met the Grand OlD man Mr. Erling Billing personally, as I was working not far away from his Plant. pic 1 my uncle's coast boat. pic 2 my wife with our 2 years old daughter 1976 and finally Victory 1980.

barco2.jpg3 norden y cutty sark.jpgbarco1.jpg

As that time, there was not as today photo cameras around, and nowhere to publish them. The 1St Magasin doing this- but only for first Class builders came in 1994. The only ship which I still have a lot of Images was Soleigh Royal from the Agostine- Week by Week. It took 3 years to get all part, and plan drawings came when you had to do the final riggen. I DO NOT RECOMMEND TO BUILD LIKE THAT. Too many mistakes in instruction and in general the ship were build in 3 parts- planking length 40 cm and so on. After 3 years finished, I recovered all the Metal decoration, fig etc and out it went. Fig 2 Lila Dan was handed over at a farewell Party to my manager before he returned back to Denmark in 1983

01 Norske love 1.jpg6 lila dan- handen over to new owner.jpg7-nepusano.jpg

Jeg arbejder nu paa Rigning. Er naesten faerdig med de Staaende rigning med Text og bilder.
I guess you were choosing the wrong language in the google translation.....it was danish

Here the english google translation from danish:
I am now working on rigging. Is almost done with the standing rigging with text and pictures.

Great looking ships, but now we have the SoS to track work and help each other out.

If working a current ship build, please start a build log so we can all watch as you complete steps in construction.

Great looking ships, but now we have the SoS to track work and help each other out.

If working a current ship build, please start a build log so we can all watch as you complete steps in construction.
I do not build anymore. my builds were never added into my profile. have just added some now, because that there are members who ask about it. As it seems that I am doing more wrong than good, I will think about to leave this site, as it is more difficult to do to something wrong, than do it wrong. than correct

I do not build anymore. my builds were never added into my profile. have just added some now, because that there are members who ask about it. As it seems that I am doing more wrong than good, I will think about to leave this site, as it is more difficult to do to something wrong, than do it wrong. than correct
You are not doing something wrong, definitely. And we are very happy that you show us your models.
So therefore we ask you to stay and share with us your experience when ever you have time and the possibility.

I am doing more wrong than good, I will think about to leave this site, as it is more difficult to do to something wrong, than do it wrong. than correct
If you have trouble with your build, you don't have to suffer, We can help you by giving you an advice. There are many masters among us, who can help one way or another.

Don't hope you leave sos, I know you have a lot of good information, do you have something to share, start a new thread in general topics, or another category, all information is good information, greetings-

For one reason or another, my builds have Never been added, so here it goes:
Billing Boats: Wasa; Norske Love x 3; Lila Dan; Coast bout Bent; Norden; Mary All, Nordcap; dana.
OCCRE: Soleil Royal; Stra. Trinidad; Montañes; Ntra Sra. delPilar;Albatros; Aurora; Endevour; Candelaria.
Artesania Latina: San Juan Nepusano, old Swift.
Amati: Victory and from Corel: Unicorn
Coast Bout Bent- the only one still alive in the Family en Denmark- must be over 40 years old. the 2Nd for real. Pussing the Boat into the sea. The person to the right was my eldest uncle.
Hallo @El Capi
sorry for the late posting
We wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back