my flag is wrong

i just noticed that the flag next to my name is from the Netherlands ,is this something that i did when i signed up and can i change it , if so where do i change it , i looked but cant see anything related to the flag, then again i grew up in England and am now living in the US so i'm not sure which flag to pick anyway , its not really a problem just curious

i just noticed that the flag next to my name is from the Netherlands ,is this something that i did when i signed up and can i change it , if so where do i change it , i looked but cant see anything related to the flag, then again i grew up in England and am now living in the US so i'm not sure which flag to pick anyway , its not really a problem just curious
Others having this issue too,we are not sure what is causing this,here are some things to try

you might try completely logging out of SOS, then clearing your computers CACHE via "ctrl + F5", close your browser, then relaunching your browser, then opening and signing back on to SOS to see what happens.

Nothing wrong with being Dutch, I’ve been double dutching for years ROTF

My flag is the from the U.S even though I'm based in Australia, I have a VPN so it may have something to do with that.
The flags are picked up according to where your IP server's address is located.

There are at least 2 members who are not using VPN and their flags were wrong

Back