My Heller 1/100th Victory

GaryM

This is still a great plastic kit. I like their Soleil Royal kit also. Their attention to detail makes them one of the best in the industry.
Nice work.

epicdoom

Staff member
Blandford Group Build

Beautiful Build I love Heller kits I have only built the Planes, but they are always Highly detailed and accurate. I have built every WWII plane they produced in 1/72 scale. They were all built and given to my Best friends Father who was a Pilot in WWII he literally cried the day I gave them to him.

Pat71

Didnt know that this was on the market. Maybe good option to build when i cant buy the expensive wooden kit.

Uwek

Admin
Staff member
Administrative
Blandford Group Build

Looking very good - so we are all interested in seeing more of the rigging works

stoney71

I pretty much used Longridge's just SUPERB rigging diagrams through out the rigging phase. Most of the standing and running rigging lines were bought from after market sources as were ALL the dead eyes. The kit rigging blocks were usable but I again supplanted them with others I found on the net.

I would really like to start another ship model. I have the the large Revell Thermopylae kit, but I see I have no place to display it when built. I am in current negotiations with my wife on this very issue.