My Mary Rose model

Hello, I'm looking for help and advice from any who can help me build my model. I'm not really a model builder, and haven't built anything since my mid teens. I'm now in my early 60's. I've had a big interest in the Mary Rose since it's discovery, excavation, and raising, all those years ago, I finally got to see the museum in Portsmouth just before the lockdown, and it it was amazing. In the museum shop I was really impressed with the large scale model they were selling by Caldercraft, but sadly it was well out of a price range I could afford, and knew I couldn't have done it credit in trying to build it if I could. A short time ago I found a partially built model online, and bought it, as it was a reasonable price for this partially built model. it's not complete, and not of the build standards of any I've seen on this forum, but deffinatly much better than I feel I could have done if I tried building it from scratch. The main body is together and the masts and crows nests are too, but then parts are missing, I would like to finish it to a level I could manage and afford, and have looked online where I could find the rigging and wood I could buy to try to finish it off, but I don't have any plans either, so scale is a problem. I talked to a guy called Glen from Cornwall models and he said I should look in here as people here are really supportive of people attempting builds, I can get plans from Caldercraft, but they are quite costly, nearly as much as I paid for the model I bought, and I'd still need to buy the missing components to try to complete the build. I was wondering if any who have built the Mary Rose here could scan and send me their plans electronically so I could get an idea of scale, or get me copies for their build plans on paper, I'd be more than happy to reimburse any copy costs, postage ect. doing this for me creates. I've posted some pics of my Mary Rose model in this post, so you can see what I'm trying to finish, and any advice fron anyone would be most welcome. Thank you for reading my post.

20210508_133836.jpg20210508_133925.jpg20210508_133936.jpg20210508_133944.jpg20210508_133906.jpg20210508_134038.jpg20210508_134013.jpg

Здравствуйте, я ищу помощи и совета от любого, кто может помочь мне построить мою модель. На самом деле я не занимаюсь изготовлением моделей и ничего не строил с подросткового возраста. Мне сейчас за 60. Я очень заинтересовался музеем Мэри Роуз с момента его открытия, раскопок и выращивания много лет назад, я наконец-то увидел музей в Портсмуте незадолго до карантина, и это было потрясающе. В музейном магазине меня очень впечатлила крупномасштабная модель, которую продавал Caldercraft, но, к сожалению, она была далеко за пределами диапазона цен, который я мог себе позволить, и я знал, что не смог бы сделать этого, пытаясь построить ее, если бы я мог. Недавно я нашел в сети частично построенную модель и купил ее, так как это была разумная цена за эту частично построенную модель. он не полный, и не соответствует стандартам сборки любого я ' я видел на этом форуме, но определенно намного лучше, чем я чувствую, я мог бы сделать, если бы я попытался создать его с нуля. Основное тело собрано вместе, мачты и вороньи гнезда тоже, но деталей не хватает, я хотел бы довести его до уровня, который я мог бы себе позволить и позволить себе, и поискал в Интернете, где я мог бы найти такелаж и дерево, которое я мог бы купить чтобы попытаться закончить это, но у меня тоже нет никаких планов, поэтому масштаб - проблема. Я поговорил с парнем по имени Глен из Корнуолла, и он сказал, что мне следует заглянуть сюда, потому что люди здесь действительно поддерживают людей, пытающихся строить, я могу получить планы от Калдеркрафта, но они довольно дороги, почти столько же, сколько я заплатил за модель, которую я купил, и мне все равно нужно будет купить недостающие компоненты, чтобы попытаться завершить сборку. Мне было интересно, может ли кто-нибудь, кто построил здесь Мэри Роуз, отсканировать и отправить мне свои планы в электронном виде, чтобы я мог получить представление о масштабе, или получить мне копии своих планов сборки на бумаге, я был бы более чем счастлив возместить любые Стоимость копирования, почтовые расходы и т. д. делать это для меня создает. В этом посте я разместил несколько фотографий моей модели Мэри Роуз, чтобы вы могли видеть, что я пытаюсь закончить, и любые советы от кого-либо будут очень приветствоваться. Спасибо, что прочитали мой пост.

View attachment 233802View attachment 233803View attachment 233804View attachment 233805View attachment 233806View attachment 233807View attachment 233808
https://www.shipmodeling.ru/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=71379 You can see it here. This is a Russian forum. use Google Translate. All the elements are shown in sufficient detail. Maybe this will help you.

https://www.shipmodeling.ru/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=71379 You can see it here. This is a Russian forum. use Google Translate. All the elements are shown in sufficient detail. Maybe this will help you.
Thank you for looking this up for me, anything is of help. It's getting the dimensions and measurements of the missing components to make lookalikes. It's missing all yardarms, rudder, the bow forward pointing mast, and I'd like to add some rigging too, although I think building the shrouds and ratlines of the Jacob's ladders too fiddly for my lack of dexterity. Thank you again.

Thank you for looking this up for me, anything is of help. It's getting the dimensions and measurements of the missing components to make lookalikes. It's missing all yardarms, rudder, the bow forward pointing mast, and I'd like to add some rigging too, although I think building the shrouds and ratlines of the Jacob's ladders too fiddly for my lack of dexterity. Thank you again.
Dexterity and skill are a lucrative business, as we say. Take your time and share your work here on the forum. Colleagues will tell you.

We are all glad to help! As you proceed it would help to ask specific questions about a part or procedure…that makes it easier to provide support. The model is looking good so far. Just take your time…one part at a time!

Hi Mike
im about 2/3ds through my build at the moment and the build is on here, just look up caldercraft Mary rose and there are 2 or 3 builds. I would be happy to help in anyway I can. You seem to have done a fair bit so far. I’m a bit north of you in Scotland but feel free to message me.

Back