My Twitch Cad Stream

Hey guys I will be streaming the next 3 days all day. am about to fire up the stream. this stream I am working on a 32 gun Prince William I got from somewhere but they were good 2D drawings but were in Italian so I cant read crap on them to know what everything supposed to be size wise etc so they basically just some reference and I will be lofting the hull today that is the main goal for my early schedule. then figure out thicknesses etc

Hey Joseph, I sadly couldn't manage to watch your Twitch stream, even though I was looking forward to it. I'm wondering, don't you have a saved version of it? I know that the clips disappear from the platform after 14 days for a regular streamer, so it would be great if you had a converted MP4 version of it for people to watch. For future reference, know that there are many websites that you can download twitch clips with. To download Twitch clips, copy the clip URL in the box, select the format, click on Download, and it's done! Anyways, if you've done that already, feel free to message me!

Back