Nature Coast Hobby Shop

Does anyone use Nature Coast Hobby Shop in Florida? I have used them in the past, so I recently ordered a ship from them on their website. But my credit card showed Ages Of Sail, which is a hobby shop in California? Are they one in the same these days? I guess as long as I get my ship, I don't care where it came from, however I am curious if anyone knows. Seems odd I ordered from one store and got charged by the other store? Thanks!

Last edited:
Hello Dean,
in any case, the Age of Sails is a reputable source for a very long time... ;)

Hello Dean,
in any case, the Age of Sails is a reputable source for a very long time... ;)
Thanks, good to know! I got a text today saying I had a package that needed a signature being delivered tomorrow. Thinking that's it! I started organizing my tools today! ;)

Thanks, good to know! I got a text today saying I had a package that needed a signature being delivered tomorrow. Thinking that's it! I started organizing my tools today!
Well...we will reserve a thread for your build log should you make a decision to post your build progress. What ship did you order, if not a secret?

Well...we will reserve a thread for your build log should you make a decision to post your build progress. What ship did you order, if not a secret?
Thanks, no secret...I do plan to start a build log and get input along the way. I ordered the Cazador Xebec by OcCre. I wanted to do something a little different. After that I have to decide between the San Felipe or Royal Caroline. Those will take considerably longer!

Back