Naval Smoothbore Guns Of History Model Shipways MS4005 [COMPLETED BUILD]

Having a small show next month where friends and I show some achievement and as last year my 2 fighting stations were a popular one my friends request to add a little something so I decided to do a third station. And get this Model Shipways model.

Around 50pcs and instruction as for the carronade very basic
1a.JPG
1b.JPG
1c.JPG
1d.JPG

Nice little kit (nice job, Mike). Should be a fun build. I’d consider replacing the metal carriage parts with wood, but that’s just me, right Mike? I’ll follow this.
I am with you Dave, I would replace the carriages as well. In this scale, you can show nice details, though (but that just me...wait, and you - Dave) ;)

Yes it wills straight of the box not a lot of time before the show. We have 4 small tables and I want my 3 combat stations, and I must build a casing for my 3 ironclad.
So for now all othe project are put aside to prepare.

Charles,
There was a time when there was a lot of model train shows visiting Spokane (twenty minutes away) Washington. But the interest was low and they stopped touring here. Most of the hobby and toy stores are gone. And after 21 years, Sunset Junction closed it's doors. So I want to keep my hobbies going and share them with others right here, I would love see pictures when you return from your show. Maybe a trophy ?!?

Having a small show next month where friends and I show some achievement and as last year my 2 fighting stations were a popular one my friends request to add a little something so I decided to do a third station. And get this Model Shipways model.

Around 50pcs and instruction as for the carronade very basic
View attachment 116063
View attachment 116064
View attachment 116065
View attachment 116066
Hallo @Charles QC ,
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Enjoy your day
Birthday-Cake

Back