Need good plans

D

Danno71

Where can I purchase a good set of plans for the USS Constitution. I have found a few online but want to make sure that I pick a scale that will afford my novice skill level. I want at least 1:98 scale. Any advice or general steerage would be much appreciated!
Respectfully,

Thanks Zoly!

How do I scrap my previous build log? However, I could continue the log I started with a short memoriam of the first attempt. I can say one thing: I'm having a ton of fun researching the hobby, and SOS is a priceless resource to meet other enthusiast and see their work. One thing is for sure, it's great to be working in the shop and that's all that matters.
Much appreciated as always!

Dan

Thanks Zoly!

How do I scrap my previous build log? However, I could continue the log I started with a short memoriam of the first attempt. I can say one thing: I'm having a ton of fun researching the hobby, and SOS is a priceless resource to meet other enthusiast and see their work. One thing is for sure, it's great to be working in the shop and that's all that matters.
Much appreciated as always!

Dan
You don’t need to delete it,just start a new one and post the scale in the title

Back