Need parts list

HMS Victory 1:90
Were can I find a parts list for the HMS Victory by Mamoli I need to make sure I have all the parts needed to build this kit, I bought it opened off line.

They have bills of materials on each installation drawing. There 1027 part numbers on them. It will be extremely difficult to figure out if you have it all. I suggest you read their instructions and compare to drawing BOMs.

Often the easiest way is to contact the manufacturer - writing nice e-mail is helping

HMS Victory 1:90
Were can I find a parts list for the HMS Victory by Mamoli I need to make sure I have all the parts needed to build this kit, I bought it opened off line.
Another thought...since you have the kit just start building the model. If you are missing parts you can address the problem as it occurs. There are several ways to do that: contact the kit manufacturer; buy substitute fittings from modeling web sites (for example if you are missing several cannons...buy some from one of several websites that offer cannons); buy a supplemental parts kit for the Victory; scratch build missing parts. I think trying to go through thousands of parts to match to a parts list at this point will drive you to drink!

Another thought...since you have the kit just start building the model. If you are missing parts you can address the problem as it occurs. There are several ways to do that: contact the kit manufacturer; buy substitute fittings from modeling web sites (for example if you are missing several cannons...buy some from one of several websites that offer cannons); buy a supplemental parts kit for the Victory; scratch build missing parts. I think trying to go through thousands of parts to match to a parts list at this point will drive you to drink!
Didn't know there was a supplemental kit. Duh to me. Where do I obtain this kit?
Thank you.

Mamoli had a fire in 2014 and out of business. There are 16 pages of instructions and 3 large 1/1 prints labeled A, B, AND C. YT., spider999 and myself are currently building same. If ?s just ask.

Is there a way I could get you to send me the 1:1 prints you have ( take pics of them ), please
I don't think you could get any value out of them like that. How far along are you? I actually made duplicates of my plans as they tend to get a little mangled during the process. I'm just now building the masts and spars. A. (if you re inverse me) I'll have more copies made and send them to you or B if you can wait a few months, I'll send you all my duplicates in total. The copies are not that expensive. Probably less than $20 I'm not very computer literate in reference to sending picts. This way you get the whole scale as they are very large.

Didn't know there was a supplemental kit. Duh to me. Where do I obtain this kit?
Thank you.
Many ship fittings websites carry supplemental decorations and carvings for many common model ships including for the Victory model. I think the term “kit” was misleading. These are realty better quality upgrade parts for ships carvings and decorations such as stern quarter gallery decorations for the Victory. These are used to replace kit parts of lessor quality with better quality parts. But, in your case, if your kit was missing any or all of the carvings or decorations such as the stern quarter gallery pieces (for example) then a stern quarter gallery upgrade part would be helpful. A more expensive way to go however. Most of the mainline historic ship model websites will carry these. Search among fittings, decorations, or kit upgrades.

Back