Needing some help in finding rigging diagram for 1/350 uss missouri (1991 circa)

If anybody happens to have the rigging diagram for the uss missouri in her modern form(or another of the iowas) would they be willing to share? Just about finished with the Tamiya 1/350 circa 1991 missouri kit and all it seems she's lacking is the rigging. The only inaccuracy I've found with the model so far is it seems to be missing the ammunition/powder loading hatch next to the front turrets(I believe should be next to turret number 2 in line with the ammunition cranes. (Atleast on new jersey it is. Perhaps missouris is a little different?)
Was thinking about posting a request on the YouTube page for battleship new jersey seeing if Ryan(currator) would do a video showing the current rigging for those that are building models of the iowas, but it would likely be some time before a result if any would appear.

Anybody able to help a fellow modeler out?

first of all a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
I am crossing the fingers, that some of our members will be able to help or give hints

If anybody happens to have the rigging diagram for the uss missouri in her modern form(or another of the iowas) would they be willing to share? Just about finished with the Tamiya 1/350 circa 1991 missouri kit and all it seems she's lacking is the rigging. The only inaccuracy I've found with the model so far is it seems to be missing the ammunition/powder loading hatch next to the front turrets(I believe should be next to turret number 2 in line with the ammunition cranes. (Atleast on new jersey it is. Perhaps missouris is a little different?)
Was thinking about posting a request on the YouTube page for battleship new jersey seeing if Ryan(currator) would do a video showing the current rigging for those that are building models of the iowas, but it would likely be some time before a result if any would appear.

Hi And welcome.
I hope this helps in some way.

Or This.

Last edited:
Hi And welcome.
I hope this helps in some way.

Or This.

Thanks for responding. Unfortunately the ships rigging is entirely different than it was back in her original ww2 configuration. However, it's also much more simpler by what I've seen. I stumbled on a blueprint with a side view of the modern rigging. Might have to use that and photographs to see what's going where, but I'm glad I stumbled on it. I will post a link shortly.

This is all there is. The date on the box is 1985 and it appears to be the WWII version. I also have the 1/350 Tamiya New Jersey that is the "modern" version (with helos, etc.), but it is dated 1984. The rigging is sparser than on the Missouri. The box art in both cases is better than the instructions, i think.thumbnail.jpg

So guys,here's what the current number 1 reference on the Iowa class ships have to say on this; yeah, I went ahead and shot out a message over Facebook to Ryan (Not gonna attempt the last name) but we all know as curator for uss new jersey. Anyways. Basically, the Iowas have no rigging whatsoever ever between the masts. Everything is simply radio antennas. He shall send me a blueprint or diagram of the antennas when he gets a chance! So of course I will definitely share that here when I get it.

Screenshot_20221110-111854_Messenger.jpg

By the way, here she is without rigging. I do need a new set of decals, and can't seem to find any. If anybody could point me in the direction of some I'd be forever grateful!

received_644953713959231.jpeg

Hallo @Dacvader
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back