New 3D Technology Practicum for Modelling

From Bob Hunt, Lauck Street Shipyard:

I'm pleased to announce that I have completed writing a brand new practicum on the use of 3D technology for model shipbuilding. This new practicum covers 3D printers (both FDM and resin printers), CNC milling, learning to draw printable or millable objects using Fusion 360 (a free download), modifying G-code, operating and slicing 3D objects for printing, modifying G-code for milling, and how to use CNC control software.

The practicum has 9 chapters and includes copies of free CNC milling software for both Windows and Mac users. This is the most complete, most detailed documentation available all in one place for learning to use 3D technology in your model shipbuilding work. I have designed it to specifically address real world situations where 3D technology can be used to make things for your model ships. I've done all of the research for you and put it all in one place -- this practicum!

If you have a 3D printer or CNC mill and have wanted to learn how to use it, this practicum will show you what you need to know. The practicum also provides suggestions for what equipment to purchase if you had thoughts of getting into 3D modeling. Check it out today.

https://www.lauckstreetshipyard.com/product-page/using-3d-technology-for-model-shipbuilding

Last edited:
Back