New Builder in Colorado

Good day all. I’m just starting to build the 1:200 Titanic kit along with some of the various add-on components. I have primarily focused on sci-fi builds but when Trumpeter released this kit I knew I had to build it. I’ve had a emotional attachment to this marvel since I was a kid.

Good day all. I’m just starting to build the 1:200 Titanic kit along with some of the various add-on components. I have primarily focused on sci-fi builds but when Trumpeter released this kit I knew I had to build it. I’ve had a emotional attachment to this marvel since I was a kid.
Also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
I am looking forward to see your work in the mentioned building log - Welcome

Welcome to the SoS forums.

Have fun look around and see what others have done.

Use search to see what other build logs are here on the Titanic. I have seen several different builds going on

Kurt

Welcome to the SoS forums.

Have fun look around and see what others have done.

Use search to see what other build logs are here on the Titanic. I have seen several different builds going on

Kurt
Thanks, Kurt. I have been browsing the forum and am truly impressed with the quality and craftsmanship of the members.

Thank you for welcoming me aboard, Martin. I sincerely appreciate it. I will definitely take a look at your website. This is my first marine vessel build. Being from Michigan and the Great Lakes, shipping and lighthouses are in my blood.

Back