new chinese brand

someone knows more about this brand: chum yu. looking for things from sms seydlitz of the gpm brand on paper i found this;

i love german battleships from world war I and this model looks good looking but sometimes things are too pretty to be true

On ebay there is a cheaper offer of the Sedlitz RC model kit - here is written CY MODEL as manufacturer

This is really a huge kit with more than 5kg - it is looking very interesting and would make a great model on the lake

Until now I know only the card board model in this scale, or some scratch builds

I could not resist and in the end I bought it, I received it today and I was a little afraid that it would find me ... but I am very satisfied, everything you see in the photos is there, it does not come in a box beautiful with a good presentation, just a box without more. I have paid 420 euros plus 33 of customs, the postage included, which comparing it with the closest that can be obtained at that scale, the trumpeter kits, to which later there will be what to add an upgrade set, plus the engines and accessories to make it navigable. All in all, it's a great kit,

I could not resist and in the end I bought it, I received it today and I was a little afraid that it would find me ... but I am very satisfied, everything you see in the photos is there, it does not come in a box beautiful with a good presentation, just a box without more. I have paid 420 euros plus 33 of customs, the postage included, which comparing it with the closest that can be obtained at that scale, the trumpeter kits, to which later there will be what to add an upgrade set, plus the engines and accessories to make it navigable. All in all, it's a great kit,
Very good that you are satisfied - Would be great if you could make a "Unboxing" or even a kit review in our area

-> would be highly interesting

Hi Benji,

I would love to see an unboxing and build log.

Cheers,
Stephen.
it is already done:

Back