New family member(s)

VERY CUTE. I am no expert on dogs, but it almost looks like an English Sheep Dog ??? I think one of the images (a few up) has this shown. CUT Cat too !!!!

Congrats as you are a new Dad to them.

VERY CUTE. I am no expert on dogs, but it almost looks like an English Sheep Dog ??? I think one of the images (a few up) has this shown. CUT Cat too !!!!

Congrats as you are a new Dad to them.
The Old English sheep dog, nickname Bobtail is getting twice the weight of ours - but you are right, the puppy appearance is similar, especially because our Lagotto has the same colors.
We hope, that our cat will accept the dog - because of this we were deciding for a puppy and not a "finished" dog. The advantage of the breed of waterdogs is the fact, that they do not have the drive to hunt. - Please cross all fingers (and toes) that it will work ......

Time is running - we can not see the time passing within our models - they are very slow growing.....but we can see the time passing, if we take a look at our children and ......

our puppies

This is Vanda now, with 5 1/2 month - before we went to a dogs-hairdresser
IMG_54431.jpg

and two hours later after the session - she looks now (and feels also) like a stuffed animal
IMG_54501.jpg

BTW:
when you look at the dog, you can recognize that she was at the hairdresser. so you know, for what you paid money.
If my wife was at the hairdresser, I can recognize more or less nothing, but the costs were double........ is this only me having this opinion? ;)

Time is running - we can not see the time passing within our models - they are very slow growing.....but we can see the time passing, if we take a look at our children and ......

our puppies

This is Vanda now, with 5 1/2 month - before we went to a dogs-hairdresser
View attachment 131915

and two hours later after the session - she looks now (and feels also) like a stuffed animal
View attachment 131916

BTW:
when you look at the dog, you can recognize that she was at the hairdresser. so you know, for what you paid money.
If my wife was at the hairdresser, I can recognize more or less nothing, but the costs were double........ is this only me having this opinion?

You need to learn to say "wow, I like it, it looks very good" when the wife has her hair done. "Atta Boys" are very important. ;)

You need to learn to say "wow, I like it, it looks very good" when the wife has her hair done. "Atta Boys" are very important. ;)
I am already mark my wife´s appointment with the hairdresser in my calendar - so I am reminded with a mail - so I can react in time
Clever, or?

Back