New French

Hello,
I'm french, 66 old,passionate about ship modeling. I have time now to devote myself to it and I intend to have fun!! This forum is very interesting and friendly, very pleasant to browse.
See you soon, be well and may peace return to this crazy world!

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Hello Mr. Bean, you start with a construction diary and if so, I assume with the frigate Naiad.

Bonjour M. Bean, vous commencez avec un journal de chantier et si oui, je suppose avec la frégate Naiad.

Hello,
I'm french, 66 old,passionate about ship modeling. I have time now to devote myself to it and I intend to have fun!! This forum is very interesting and friendly, very pleasant to browse.
Hallo @Mr Bean
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hello,
Mr Bean:
Welcome aboard!!
If you want to enjoy the most fascinating hobby ever, you came to the right place.
And yes, world peace will come very soon Revelations 21:3-4.

Hello,
Hallo @Mr Bean
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back