New from Germany

G'day Dirk from the Land Downunder.
Welcome aboard to our forum where you will find that you are a part of a worldwide family.
If you need any help, just ask, but I'm sure that with your experience, you may help other siblings, when the 'newbie' to our great hobby needs advice.
Why don't you make your own build log and share your wealth of knowledge?
Have you have any photos of your previous builds? I for one, would love to see them.
Happymodeling
Greg

Hello guys, thank you very much for joining this group.
I am Dirk from Gelsenkirchen, the heart of the Ruhr area in Germany.
My interests are shipbuilding in the Dutch Golden Age, especially the small frigates in the last quarter of the 17th century.
Hallo Dirk,
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Welcome to SOS---it has a lot of info on dutch ships. Just type Dutch on the search and that will heep you busy for a long time. Happy to see another German here, my great grandpa was German.

Welcome to the forums.

Take time to look around the home page at all the different topics and help pages, lots of good stuff to review.

Build logs of others posted to see what and how they are doing their builds.

Well not a true German, I was born in Wiesbaden! Dad was in US Air Force and married a local girl, and on his second tour to German I came out! But much to my dismay, I have only flown thru the military airport twice and no chance to visit the home country.

Kurt

My interests are shipbuilding in the Dutch Golden Age, especially the small frigates in the last quarter of the 17th century.
Hallo Dirk alias @Benjamin Raule
Birthday-Cake

Also from me . Herzlich wilkommen zu dieser Webseite.
Looking forward to seeing your work!

In which part of Germany do you live? Oops! Cancel that. I saw your first post!

Gruß,
Trevor

Last edited:
Birthday-Cake

Birthday-Cake

Back