New here

Hi.

I´m new to this ship model world. a couple of years ago I bought The Bounty Boat by Occre. I still have not finish it. The problem for me is the planking. Maybe I could put up a build log with some pic, and get some advice.

Yes, please start a build log on your work, the best thing here is the help and advise others give freely to those in need.

Also search for planking in the home page on planking.

Here is a link to a old posting with several hints and tips on planking.

I have read alot of planking guides, youtube videos, but I still have trouble with putting it all together. I will start a build log. maybe that's one way to get things done, and advance in this hobby.

I see you have build Command Deck, Mantua Kit. How is that for a beginner?

I have read alot of planking guides, youtube videos, but I still have trouble with putting it all together. I will start a build log. maybe that's one way to get things done, and advance in this hobby.

I see you have build Command Deck, Mantua Kit. How is that for a beginner?
The Command Deck is an easy build if done straight from box, but it has room for improvement and upgrades.

The decks are pre-scribed and so is side planking, but number of tree nails to secure the planks is overdone.

I don't like the "red light district" look of provided plastic for main cabin, so I did my own upgrade.

With basic experience and watching the measurements are all in line it build good for a beginner.

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum
Yes - the best is to start a building log and show us the work and let us discuss the problems you have with the planking

I started a build log.

Hi.

I´m new to this ship model world. a couple of years ago I bought The Bounty Boat by Occre. I still have not finish it. The problem for me is the planking. Maybe I could put up a build log with some pic, and get some advice.
Hallo @karkka
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
How is your project with Bounty going?

Back